Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Neo Source Fixed Internet Disconnected + Param & CFG

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For those who are having a "Internet disconnected error" in Neo Source. And also PARAM + CFG is included.

netclientLib > s_NetClient.h

Cause of "Internet disconnected error"
Code:
ConnectLoginServer(const char *szAddress, UINT nPort=[B][COLOR=#ff0000]RANPARAM::nPort[/COLOR][/B])

Fixed to "Internet disconnected error"
Code:
ConnectLoginServer(const char *szAddress, UINT nPort=[B][COLOR=#008000]1987[/COLOR][/B])

Yes you have to change the "RANPARAM::nPort" to any 4 Digit example 1234, then put the 1234 to your CFG and PARAM.

For PARAM + CFG..

Credits :
- ramispo

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's why I put credits. I don't owned anything OR we don't owned anything in ran files remember. We just leech, leaked, copy & paste.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
daplin2007 compile once the compilation is done, change your cfg login port and the nport on your param.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For those who are having a "Internet disconnected error" in Neo Source. And also PARAM + CFG is included.

netclientLib > s_NetClient.h

Cause of "Internet disconnected error"
Code:
ConnectLoginServer(const char *szAddress, UINT nPort=[B][COLOR=#ff0000]RANPARAM::nPort[/COLOR][/B])

Fixed to "Internet disconnected error"
Code:
ConnectLoginServer(const char *szAddress, UINT nPort=[B][COLOR=#008000]1987[/COLOR][/B])

Yes you have to change the "RANPARAM::nPort" to any 4 Digit example 1234, then put the 1234 to your CFG and PARAM.

For PARAM + CFG..

Credits :
- ramispo

Sir i already replace my param and cfg to your shared param and cfg but i always Internet disconnected error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Neo Source Fixed Internet Disconnected + Param & CFG

i havent tried this yet but i think from instructions above..you have to edit you source first...
how to edit my source? can you help me??

Back