Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Official BabyRan v0076 9 Class Files no source

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir kool, how about in game? do you experience some lag? I tried playing this one the game.exe eats my ram up to 90% .. it's so lag..

For me normal working properly even a lot mobs no LAG>>> maybe to your Server>?>? im use 2008 server>> good...

Hi i got this error
ranleakph - Official BabyRan v0076  9 Class Files no source - RaGEZONE Forums

the files are hosted in Dedicated Server all IPs correctly configured

i note this error on agent server

ERROR:CNetUser::CloseClient client already closed 0

hosted in Dedicated Server? what DDS>>> this is monthly? bill

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
For me normal working properly even a lot mobs no LAG>>> maybe to your Server>?>? im use 2008 server>> good...

hosted in Dedicated Server? what DDS>>> this is monthly? bill

what client u use sir? thanks !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
kooljhet09 hi yes its billed monthy

what the different if i use thor launcher with fpp_run parameter between the shourcut ?

kooljhet09 ive tried what you said and this error showed

ERROR:m_PCNameMap failed
ERROR:Initialize character instance failed

try to replace again the files>>>>

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you share your Glogicserver? that already have the item value like official BossRan and BabyRan Item Value in weapon and set..
already share here check to page 2 or 3 >>>>

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can i edit the glogicserver.. like item value in weapon and set? like item value in real bossran and babyran

We can not use this file there is problem>>>if you use the skill the Field server make error bug trap>>> why this file make SHARE hehehehe

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
anyone know what is the gm
user type

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ERROR:CFG file load error== Please wait until server stop Stop IOCPStop Message QueueINFO:SQL_ATTR_CONNECTION_POOLING OKINFO:SQLAllocHandle OKStop DataBaseStop CFG=======================================================Server Stop OK=======================================================INFO:SQL_ATTR_CONNECTION_POOLING OKINFO:SQLAllocHandle OK

How to solve it

I changed CFG It's all right

sa

I do not have it yet. I know the answer to offline.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you post guide or idea how to hex server files correctly ..

ERROR:CFG file load error== Please wait until server stop Stop IOCPStop Message QueueINFO:SQL_ATTR_CONNECTION_POOLING OKINFO:SQLAllocHandle OKStop DataBaseStop CFG=======================================================Server Stop OK=======================================================INFO:SQL_ATTR_CONNECTION_POOLING OKINFO:SQLAllocHandle OK

How to solve it

I changed CFG It's all right

sa

I do not have it yet. I know the answer to offline.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why?

CFG Error how?

Back