Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Official BabyRan v0076 9 Class Files no source

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
We can not use this file there is problem>>>if you use the skill the Field server make error bug trap>>> why this file make SHARE hehehehe
kooljhet109 yes your right brother field server crash while using skill. By the way did you solve this problem? Or maybe TS share this so someone can solve it hahaha
aasonsaru how about bbranclient no problem bro?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@kooljhet109 yes your right brother field server crash while using skill. By the way did you solve this problem? Or maybe TS share this so someone can solve it hahaha
@aasonsaru how about bbranclient no problem bro?
well i compare with previouse raze online client yes, no problem, but i did not open to public to play,
just me and my son .

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well i compare with previouse raze online client yes, no problem, but i did not open to public to play,
just me and my son .
aasonsaru same raze ran client and baby ran client field server crash while using skill in any map T_T . . . maybe the server files have problem . . .

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@aasonsaru same raze ran client and baby ran client field server crash while using skill in any map T_T . . . maybe the server files have problem . . .

you downloaded the latest or updated client? if you do, expect its not working.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you downloaded the latest or updated client? if you do, expect its not working.

i only use client with is shared here not the updated. i making server ep9 latest only for offline bro . can u give me a good files like compatible client and server files/database/glogic/glogicserver? hope you can give me a link i try every thing here that they shared but i got always field server crash.im using 2 loptop.my server side intel r i7 8cpu 2.4ghz 8g ram.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i only use client with is shared here not the updated. i making server ep9 latest only for offline bro . can u give me a good files like compatible client and server files/database/glogic/glogicserver? hope you can give me a link i try every thing here that they shared but i got always field server crash.im using 2 loptop.my server side intel r i7 8cpu 2.4ghz 8g ram.[/QUO

If you don`t mind, are you using sql server 2008 r2?
If yes, then find the right RanGame1 data that`s fit with sql server 2008 r2,.

I will not discuss everything, I know you get what i mean.

Good Luck Bro- ;-)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i only use client with is shared here not the updated. i making server ep9 latest only for offline bro . can u give me a good files like compatible client and server files/database/glogic/glogicserver? hope you can give me a link i try every thing here that they shared but i got always field server crash.im using 2 loptop.my server side intel r i7 8cpu 2.4ghz 8g ram.[/QUO

If you don`t mind, are you using sql server 2008 r2?
If yes, then find the right RanGame1 data that`s fit with sql server 2008 r2,.

I will not discuss everything, I know you get what i mean.

Good Luck Bro- ;-)

Thanks bro ... yes im using sql r2. And i also try any rangame1 that has no problem with my server. But still got field server bugtrap everytime i use skill in any map. Skill with combo i mean. I try ep11 source . Ep10 sourse ep9 server. Still field server crashi. Now i will install vmware windows 7 32bit. Maybe there is a problem with my windows 10 64bit. Any idea?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My windows 7 32 bit works fine without anti virus installed.
Are you done with your problem Bro?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
My windows 7 32 bit works fine without anti virus installed.
Are you done with your problem Bro?

yes bro sidebyside ^_^ problem solve .. i install new windows 7 32bit compatible to server files 32bit now no more crash in my server side ^_^ thanks bro ^_^ maybe i try other client and server files updated with tyranny and SW ^_^ any nice client and server file u can tell me the link so i can try to? TIA

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I cannot open the gui files in notepad++ . i think its encrypted?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes it was.

Budhabils: Bro, if you want the latest update, you can use Doom Ran client.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please share the GUI. i cannot edit the gameword.xml and other

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i already did that. i try to decrypt using cryption but i cant still open it on notepad++ .. any solution on gui?

Back