Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Own Compiled Sweety Ran Gameplay 5Class

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Auto bugtrap in freeze element fix pm me if you want

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you so much for sharing this files. I'm NEWBIE here

Jonathan GomezJonathan GomezJonathan Gomez

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do we need to replace all the RCC files in the Client folder with the RCC files in the sfile_server folder??

I just want to share my own version of sweetyran gameplay with updated gameplay like School Wars and Royal Rumble and other features just use ur own glogicserver for this

Client:

rcc , sfiles , cfg , tools:

for more question contact me on my fb account:

Nice Share! i already see the ingame..! But what i notice is ..in your Sfiles_server i cant see a Skilleditor and a mobNPCeditor? Good Job nice Share

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good day everyone!

I'm newbie in ran online

I try to setup and run this server files and client to my pc (stand alone)

I Extract the server files
I Install the client
I copy the full client files and paste it on the server files
I change the default ip to 127.0.0.1 under cfg folder
I configure the sql successfully
I run the Session, Field, Agent and login successfuly

The problem is that the client cannot connect to the server.

Anyone can help me?

Best regard and Thanks in advance

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Good day everyone!

I'm newbie in ran online

I try to setup and run this server files and client to my pc (stand alone)

I Extract the server files
I Install the client
I copy the full client files and paste it on the server files
I change the default ip to 127.0.0.1 under cfg folder
I configure the sql successfully
I run the Session, Field, Agent and login successfuly

The problem is that the client cannot connect to the server.

Anyone can help me?

Best regard and Thanks in advance

you can use vmware to install ur server and play it in your pc

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks for this! Sir can please share Some Script to resolve this F.S
problem: thanks in advance
:w00t:
DB:SELECT UserNum,SGNum,ChaName,ChaTribe,ChaClass,ChaBright,ChaLevel,ChaDex,ChaIntel,ChaPower,ChaStrong,ChaSpirit,ChaStrength,ChaStRemain,ChaAttackP,ChaDefenseP,ChaFightA,ChaShootA,ChaSkillPoint,ChaHP,ChaMP,ChaSP,ChaPK,ChaStartMap,ChaStartGate,ChaPosX,ChaPosY,ChaPosZ,ChaMoney,ChaExp,ChaSaveMap,ChaSavePosX,ChaSavePosY,ChaSavePosZ,ChaSchool,ChaHair,ChaFace,ChaLiving,ChaInvenLine,ChaReturnMap,ChaReturnPosX,ChaReturnPosY,ChaReturnPosZ,GuNum,ChaGuName,ChaSex,ChaHairColor, ChaReExp, ChaSpMID, ChaSpSID,ChaReborn, ChaPkWin, ChaPkLoss FROM ChaInfo WHERE ChaNum=56 AND UserNum=8DB:42S22, NativeError:207, [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'ChaPkLoss'.ERROR:Character DB read failed

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanks for this! Sir can please share Some Script to resolve this F.S
problem: thanks in advance
:w00t:
DB:SELECT UserNum,SGNum,ChaName,ChaTribe,ChaClass,ChaBright,ChaLevel,ChaDex,ChaIntel,ChaPower,ChaStrong,ChaSpirit,ChaStrength,ChaStRemain,ChaAttackP,ChaDefenseP,ChaFightA,ChaShootA,ChaSkillPoint,ChaHP,ChaMP,ChaSP,ChaPK,ChaStartMap,ChaStartGate,ChaPosX,ChaPosY,ChaPosZ,ChaMoney,ChaExp,ChaSaveMap,ChaSavePosX,ChaSavePosY,ChaSavePosZ,ChaSchool,ChaHair,ChaFace,ChaLiving,ChaInvenLine,ChaReturnMap,ChaReturnPosX,ChaReturnPosY,ChaReturnPosZ,GuNum,ChaGuName,ChaSex,ChaHairColor, ChaReExp, ChaSpMID, ChaSpSID,ChaReborn, ChaPkWin, ChaPkLoss FROM ChaInfo WHERE ChaNum=56 AND UserNum=8DB:42S22, NativeError:207, [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'ChaPkLoss'.ERROR:Character DB read failed

u can use ibugz database

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir there is no possibilities to run ran online in 1 pc only without using vmware? or vmware is the only way to run the ran online server?
BEst regard

you can use vmware to install ur server and play it in your pc

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I think that's not possible for that S-File Versions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think that's not possible for that S-File Versions.

Im having big problem in downloading clean files in the forum most of the guide here had already deleted or remove the link.

I wish someone can help me to have a complete files for my ran server and client for my studying purposes. Best regard.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I Feel you were just the same hey! What about you try applying it first on EMULATOR before you configure to virtual box.

Sir Mccfloat hello! how about this :> 'Royal Rumble' Royal Rumble ended, the top killer is! is that normal no character name shown after RR ended for announcement.?

Back