Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Almost Perfect Ran ONLINE Episode 5 CLIENT, SERVER & TOOOLS

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Almost Perfect Ran ONLINE Episode 5 CLIENT, SERVER & TOOOLS

Just for Share! NO MORE DIFFICULTIES BOTH CLIENT AND SERVER SIDE. ENJOY:eek:tt::eek:tt:

CREDIT TO ZOMER!

Featuring: 5 Classes Normal Class & Gunner Class!

CLIENT SIDE:

SERVER SIDE + TOOLS + RAN DB + GLOGICSERVER AND VIDEO TUTORIALS:

LastStand20160820[1359]000 - Almost Perfect Ran ONLINE Episode 5 CLIENT, SERVER & TOOOLS - RaGEZONE Forums LastStand20160820[1402]005 - Almost Perfect Ran ONLINE Episode 5 CLIENT, SERVER & TOOOLS - RaGEZONE Forums

ENJOY AND EXPLORE!!!!

LastStand20160820[1423]000 - Almost Perfect Ran ONLINE Episode 5 CLIENT, SERVER & TOOOLS - RaGEZONE Forums LastStand20160820[1423]001 - Almost Perfect Ran ONLINE Episode 5 CLIENT, SERVER & TOOOLS - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
no source code coz this is ep5 only i think have source ep7 up

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Almost Perfect Ran ONLINE Episode 5 CLIENT, SERVER & TOOOLS

hi jigzz some file including video are corrupted i download it via media fire :)

data corrupt?

dude this is compatible to Omegaran client? since i start reshare it again the client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice share..but why Quest are in Chinese? i already replaced the original GUI inside the client and put the GUI from Server files...still the same...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have question about this client this client is base on ep7.1 ? Or this client is modified already?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have question about this client this client is base on ep7.1 ? Or this client is modified already?

in old stone age theres is no source code .

i dont know
they just say no have source code

yea your right way back in 2010 since 2010 i am newbie theres alot more fun to develop this game and explore about game client and some files and that year no one share a source code

Just for Share! NO MORE DIFFICULTIES BOTH CLIENT AND SERVER SIDE. ENJOY:eek:tt::eek:tt:

CREDIT TO ZOMER!

Featuring: 5 Classes Normal Class & Gunner Class!

CLIENT SIDE:

SERVER SIDE + TOOLS + RAN DB + GLOGICSERVER AND VIDEO TUTORIALS:

View attachment 157815View attachment 157816

ENJOY AND EXPLORE!!!!

View attachment 157818View attachment 157819

thanks TS (Y)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

in old stone age theres is no source code .

yea your right way back in 2010 since 2010 i am newbie theres alot more fun to develop this game and explore about game client and some files and that year no one share a source code

thanks TS (Y)

hihihih

thanks bro
(y)
nicee ^^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

how to open the Guid01 -Guid04? i use the reditor and logicfileditor it wont open

Back