Police Wings

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1
    Member JAYDev is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2017 Join Date
    BahrainLocation
    59Posts

    Police Wings

    Police Wings


  2. #2
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! LUPIN III is offline
    True MemberRank
    Dec 2012 Join Date
    Ran PlanetLocation
    1,113Posts

    Re: Police Wings

    can i ask!! why police wing?

  3. #3
    Member JAYDev is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2017 Join Date
    BahrainLocation
    59Posts

    Re: Police Wings

    don't know, i just check the files in ran GS, the dds named police_wing

  4. #4
    Sterben Death Gun is offline
    True MemberRank
    Dec 2012 Join Date
    GunlandLocation
    310Posts

    Re: Police Wings

    Quote Originally Posted by POPiO View Post
    gumagana ba papz ung wing sa ran mo? ..
    Ofcourse it will work on any files you just have to config the cps, etc. files so it can work on you.

    Btw.. Kindly communicate in english. Because this is an international forum. Thanks!
    NRCT

  5. #5
    I don't know... chokz14 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    Somewhere..Location
    331Posts

    Re: Police Wings

    Quote Originally Posted by JAYDev View Post
    just a question, my ep7 files supports abl.. but the problem with the wings, the position is not right when in safe mode, but once in attack mode, its fixed. how do i fix this? is this source related?

  6. #6
    Petmalu mga Lodi - ^_~V POPiO is offline
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2016 Join Date
    292Posts

    Re: Police Wings

    Quote Originally Posted by chokz14 View Post
    just a question, my ep7 files supports abl.. but the problem with the wings, the position is not right when in safe mode, but once in attack mode, its fixed. how do i fix this? is this source related?
    awesome.. how i wish i know how to insert this on my client... im just a newbie... no idea at all on this matter..

  7. #7
    Sterben Death Gun is offline
    True MemberRank
    Dec 2012 Join Date
    GunlandLocation
    310Posts

    Re: Police Wings

    Quote Originally Posted by chokz14 View Post
    just a question, my ep7 files supports abl.. but the problem with the wings, the position is not right when in safe mode, but once in attack mode, its fixed. how do i fix this? is this source related?
    Hi chokz14,

    Yes, it's source related.. Try getting the abl position fix inside the mesh files from the released ep10/11 sources here.

    List of the files where can you see the ABL Positioning
    DxSkinCharPiece.cpp/.h
    DxSkinPieceData.cpp/.h
    DxSkinPieceRootData.cpp/.h

    Hope it helps..


    Regards,
    Death Gun
    Last edited by Death Gun; 12-08-17 at 03:18 PM.

  8. #8
    Petmalu mga Lodi - ^_~V POPiO is offline
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2016 Join Date
    292Posts

    Re: Police Wings

    Quote Originally Posted by Death Gun View Post
    Hi chokz14,

    Yes, it's source related.. Try getting the abl position fix inside the mesh files from the released ep10/11 sources here.

    List of the files where can you see the ABL Positioning
    DxSkinCharPiece.cpp/.h
    DxSkinPieceData.cpp/.h
    DxSkinPieceRootData.cpp/.h

    Hope it helps..


    Regards,
    Death Gun





    nice ..

  9. #9
    I don't know... chokz14 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Apr 2012 Join Date
    Somewhere..Location
    331Posts

    Re: Police Wings

    Quote Originally Posted by Death Gun View Post
    Hi chokz14,

    Yes, it's source related.. Try getting the abl position fix inside the mesh files from the released ep10/11 sources here.

    List of the files where can you see the ABL Positioning
    DxSkinCharPiece.cpp/.h
    DxSkinPieceData.cpp/.h
    DxSkinPieceRootData.cpp/.h

    Hope it helps..


    Regards,
    Death Gun
    Imma try this one! Thanks for the reply :)

  10. #10
    Petmalu mga Lodi - ^_~V POPiO is offline
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2016 Join Date
    292Posts

    Re: Police Wings

    Quote Originally Posted by chokz14 View Post
    Imma try this one! Thanks for the reply :)
    Once you've done, can u provide SS ..? thanks

  11. #11
    Bubu Shutelo is offline
    True MemberRank
    Feb 2016 Join Date
    C++Location
    236Posts

    Re: Police Wings

    Quote Originally Posted by JAYDev View Post
    don't know, i just check the files in ran GS, the dds named police_wing
    sir jay i have questions hope u can help. and share.
    how you can know name this dds file.. but from textures GS Official some file has convert with mtf file .
    Q : How you can see dds file
    And hope you can share .if u have. you have tool GS or OLD file GS Official first Assasin realese. GS official. thanks but this good share. nice wings press like

  12. #12
    Member JAYDev is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2017 Join Date
    BahrainLocation
    59Posts

    Re: Police Wings

    Quote Originally Posted by Shutelo View Post
    sir jay i have questions hope u can help. and share.
    how you can know name this dds file.. but from textures GS Official some file has convert with mtf file .
    Q : How you can see dds file
    And hope you can share .if u have. you have tool GS or OLD file GS Official first Assasin realese. GS official. thanks but this good share. nice wings press like
    search it here in ragezone yong online decrypter, so you can convert mtf file to dds file,



  13. #13
    Petmalu mga Lodi - ^_~V POPiO is offline
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2016 Join Date
    292Posts

    Re: Police Wings

    can you provide us a new map for market on ran gs? thanks @JAYDev

  14. #14
    Hardcore Member Frozenn is offline
    MemberRank
    Aug 2016 Join Date
    107Posts

    Re: Police Wings

    Quote Originally Posted by chokz14 View Post
    just a question, my ep7 files supports abl.. but the problem with the wings, the position is not right when in safe mode, but once in attack mode, its fixed. how do i fix this? is this source related?
    Hey bro, can you share your abl to work with ep7, mine doesn't work.
    Thank you.

  15. #15
    Member Ewad05 is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2020 Join Date
    44Posts

    Re: Police Wings

    hello why is mine says, it [file.abl/cant load skin object] when i equipt it in game.



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Advertisement