Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RAN GS Engine, RanLogic, RanLogicClient and RanLogicServer

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Once I reach my target amount, I will release the full GS source code in this forum, better than this share, hope I reach it within the month of march.

Of course, there are multiples deleted files in his share, particularly all important new feature of ran online, especially in engine, e.g, visual material library etc. etc.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What is the compatible vb for this release?

Reaction score
Your selling these to someone thousand of dollars, and now you want to share these in public? so stupid, papansin gusto lagi napapansin wala namang special sayo puta

Stop crying over an engine, ranlogic, ranlogicclient and ranlogicserver. I admit that I sold it but this source should be released in public, that was the first plan when they've got it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its ok, guys if you didn't analyze the source, you can't use this, especially his shared has a missing visual material library and other sigmacore functions, so ask abrigo to give you the visual material library and sigmacore.

anyways, if any one, want the full missing library and source file, pm me, you know what i mean :D,

but just like I said, if ever I reached the amount that i needed, I will release full source for free :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your selling these to someone thousand of dollars, and now you want to share these in public? so stupid, papansin gusto lagi napapansin wala namang special sayo puta

Stop making a scene. The guy just wanted to share what he has to the community and help other people out. But people like you are the one that's holding this community back from evolving. Always thinking about how it will affect your earnings lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't be afraid bro, his share is incomplete, no thirdparty/visual material library and sigmacore.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't be afraid bro, his share is incomplete, no thirdparty/visual material library and sigmacore.

He shared the entire source just now. Look at his new thread.
Regardless, it'll be helpful to most people in here but it would definitely hurt the greedy people out there lol.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Releasing so you guys can get some new features from it. :)

I have a question if i merge this in EP7 source we must Compile this in VS2008? like Bubu Release EP9 source?

Back