Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ran Gs Source Fix and Bug Report

Reaction score
sorry but right now im focus at ran gs source juver and ran gs sources are different source structure

what error?

make sure your client and server are sync this mostly happen when have different item list in your server files and client also check the database log when u login in game im sure it will show you an error

ran inter intro is located at data/video

about features update not focusing on that my main priority now is bugs

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can disable it at source but its possible to disable it in lua files maybe i dont know cuz i dont explore the client side yet but the thing im sure is u can disable it from source

thanks for the info

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can disable it at source but its possible to disable it in lua files maybe i dont know cuz i dont explore the client side yet but the thing im sure is u can disable it from source

here is the error bro when you edit the normal skill when you click transform same as summon when you click it

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for screen shot gonna look it on that

the summon is working sorry for wrong information i think the the error is the transform when you put all the the cps and you ok it you will crash i hope it help you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the summon is working sorry for wrong information i think the the error is the transform when you put all the the cps and you ok it you will crash i hope it help you

skill name and what you do when you encounter the error so i can replicate what happen

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
skill name and what you do when you encounter the error so i can replicate what happen

here bro

when you click the ok button you will crash thats why you cant edit the shaper-basic DEX Shapeshift skill

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you fix the decompose item bug ? everytime I tried to decompose item to get material, client crash/auto close

sorry but mine is working properly dont have idea why ur is not maybe u can make more specific like what item you decompose or u try to decompose other items and still crash?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
after click the decompose button, then i click to items, then client auto close
like i said be more specific what item your trying to decompose also what client you are using because mine has no problem also about your source your using gs source? you dont edit anything in source? please be more specific i cant figure out whats the problem if you give me lack of information

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
after click the decompose button, then i click to items, then client auto close

btw:
im using this client

from here

I encountered the same before, then later on i found out that the problem is from the client itself not from source/server files.

Visit this site and download the file if you can (100 silver to download lols):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
here bro

when you click the ok button you will crash thats why you cant edit the shaper-basic DEX Shapeshift skill
files updated test it again make sure to rebuild skilledit project

aI9YYxK - Ran Gs Source Fix and Bug Report - RaGEZONE Forums

try to change your client use ran inter client the latest one cuz the old gs client share here has a many missing files

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SkillEdit - Shaper---Basic - [0064/08] INT Shapeshift

Still got bugtrap when clicking next?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SkillEdit - Shaper---Basic - [0064/08] INT Shapeshift

Still got bugtrap when clicking next?
redownload skilledit source just got update just now

Attachments

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
files updated test it again make sure to rebuild skilledit project

try to change your client use ran inter client the latest one cuz the old gs client share here has a many missing files

thanks bro i will update later

Attachments

Back