Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ran Online Client + Source (Ran-World Gameplay)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
moofQe2 - Ran Online Client + Source (Ran-World Gameplay) - RaGEZONE Forums

it looks good inside but the emulator that has been included in the client is the only one who works in this client.. i tried the already released bin here in this topic but its not compatible.. the sort function in inventory is working its good <3 because other source does not support the SORT function in inventory <3 what a wonderful share CNDev im waiting for the tutorial that you will share hope it will make this Source and Client Work. <3

one more question... do i need to Decrypt the RCC Files using the RanCrypt something like that to make it readable in the [EDIT]Text File ? Because it seems that the released bin here does not have RanCrypt or something that decrypt and encrypt the files.. thanks for the answer :) <3

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where u get it? From it source code? What release u build? If from somewhere, can u share source code?

Thanks in advance..

Yeah! Can you share the compiled _bin on that source? That would be a big help to us.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry for the late respond, thread will be updated this Tuesday, and I will post what are the bugs inside the source that should be fix, I won't release any bug fixes or you can disable it in the source.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sorry for the late respond, thread will be updated this Tuesday, and I will post what are the bugs inside the source that should be fix, I won't release any bug fixes or you can disable it in the source.

And then what will happen after you told us what are the bugs inside the source? Will it guide us to make the files compatible to the client? Your emulator inside the client is the only one that works in that client T_T hope somebody can share compatible client for the source code T_T

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And then what will happen after you told us what are the bugs inside the source? Will it guide us to make the files compatible to the client? Your emulator inside the client is the only one that works in that client T_T hope somebody can share compatible client for the source code T_T
I will share compatible source code for the client, i'll update this thread tomorrow.

Back