Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ran Online Client + Source (Ran-World Gameplay)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can someone guide me how to fix this problem? It says "program database not found". I can't compile it.
TddTqYQ - Ran Online Client + Source (Ran-World Gameplay) - RaGEZONE Forums
you are wrong to change the value ,, should be EN = 0x07, EN2 = 0x09,

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Master Summoner
Reaction score
client shared on this thread different from the source shared, it not the source he used to this client shared.

This is my configuration. I think that something is missing.
sj04Jnu - Ran Online Client + Source (Ran-World Gameplay) - RaGEZONE Forums

2QjaJB3 - Ran Online Client + Source (Ran-World Gameplay) - RaGEZONE Forums

dont delete the 0x on if defined( RELEASE_A

Attachments

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
after i change the code for the RanCypt. and use release_A after my compiling doesnt work emulator , NpCAction And QuestEditor.. but in Release_ALL its works fine all tools ... how do i solve this error? i need emulator for to test a client using Release_A with new code version

Master Summoner
Reaction score
after i change the code for the RanCypt. and use release_A after my compiling doesnt work emulator , NpCAction And QuestEditor.. but in Release_ALL its works fine all tools ... how do i solve this error? i need emulator for to test a client using Release_A with new code version[/QUOT

the sc released is not compatible to the client, look at the file size of emulator in client and emulator size in compile source its different, this is just a show off clearly.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
after i change the code for the RanCypt. and use release_A after my compiling doesnt work emulator , NpCAction And QuestEditor.. but in Release_ALL its works fine all tools ... how do i solve this error? i need emulator for to test a client using Release_A with new code version[/QUOT

the sc released is not compatible to the client, look at the file size of emulator in client and emulator size in compile source its different, this is just a show off clearly.

im agree with you but my point is ... the Release_A cant compile Emulator , NPCAction and QuestEditor tools..error but when i try Release_ALL all tools are okay all is compiled already

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
im agree with you but my point is ... the Release_A cant compile Emulator , NPCAction and QuestEditor tools..error but when i try Release_ALL all tools are okay all is compiled already

RELEASE_A NO EMULATOR ? NPC ACTION > QUES EDITOR ? But it seems its fine on me.. im gonna recompile it to make sure its fine. and give you an update about that. :)

y0Rpj5N - Ran Online Client + Source (Ran-World Gameplay) - RaGEZONE Forums
the release_a is complete but still the problem is SITEM FAILED TO LOAD.. :/

Attachments

Master Summoner
Reaction score
i already report this, sc that is shared here is very old, it is not the sc that client shared, you better update this.

Back