Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ran Online Client + Source (Ran-World Gameplay)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tips:

1.Decrypt all rcc files from the client using the Ran Crypt.
2. Remove the Cryption from the source code and you can base the guidelines here
3. Recompile and you can now use the client.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I do it but...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
I do it but...

use another item isf sir and check inside the glogic.rcc there are 2 comments.ini there, just use the "comment2.ini"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
tried everything i use the ran tool i compiled it's compatible but the tools are not

Reaction score
to load the item.isf

you need to add a new structure

copy the questionitem structure and create a new structured called food, then save, then it can load the item.isf

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what is new Structure you means Create file item.isf new ?

Reaction score
to load the item.isf

copy the questionitem structure and create a new structured called food, then save, then it can load the item.isf

Thanks Man item.isf now working
me i don't want to share anything here
because some people here a rude don't know how to say please can you help us, but they are rude for asking question how to fix the client.
Btw thanks Man

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Thanks Man item.isf now working
me i don't want to share anything here
because some people here a rude don't know how to say please can you help us, but they are rude for asking question how to fix the client.
Btw thanks Man

just give a hint bro please.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
to load the item.isf

Thanks mate this working now :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
to load the item.isf

thanks mate its now working

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone have a way to open a file item.isf or Emulator help share method make flie is open help me pls

Back