Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Just another Ran Online webpanel

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can register Successfully in but no info`s in my ranuser->dbo.userinfo.

All Registered Accounts update into RanUser-> dbo.fulluserinfo, not in dbo.userinfo

what? its is clearly on the register.php that this website is using UserInfo not Fulluserinfo if so then maybe you altered the code

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmmm! Itemshop function is in RanShop data, not in RanUser..

Not on my mind that you purchase it since I clearly read that you fixed your problem by using your old data and apply a little script.

But then again, there will be no way for you to share it,. I understand..

Good Luck Bro
i just tell that you spend time for this shared :) because i also did that too, but i have not luck to fix all bugs ..

PS: i've just tell the truth but you can contact me by message and i'll give you my ranuser

what? its is clearly on the register.php that this website is using UserInfo not Fulluserinfo if so then maybe you altered the code
sir ? can you tell me how to fix itemshop ? when I buy items on "voteshop" it didnt exist ingame .. thanks in advance power!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yes sir I broke it and trying to add some function, Developing also my knowledge in php,.

But then again, Everything is Good right now,.

One thing -> What is the difference between fulluserinfo and userinfo?
Is`t okay to use FullUserInfo rather than UserInfo? UserInfo is still editable at RanGame1 chainfo.

Thank`s and have a Great Day.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Smooth'; }else if($ol < 600){ $sver = 'Normal'; } else{ $sver = 'Busy'; } $xp_rate = "100x"; // Experience Rate $GD = "50x"; // GOLD DROP RATE $D = "20x"; // DROP DROP RATE $HP = "100%"; // DROP DROP RATE $ver = "Episode 9"; $pnl = "QuickCodingPanel"; $SG = "$SG"; $PHX = "$PHX"; $MP = "$MP"; ?>
Fatal error: Call to undefined function mssql_query() in localhost on line 5 how to fix this sir?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
sr ts please help me i try to use this but my problem is when i buy in voteshop say success but no item in bank please help me

did you resolve same problem here

Back