Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

RAN World Client (EP10 With Shaper Class)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
thank you

crossbows - RAN World Client (EP10 With Shaper Class) - RaGEZONE Forums

can you share the english gui

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just share bin file

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I have a problem right now, when creating a character, for example, I choose Archer in character creation, the character render is Shaper, and upon saving the created character, It will become Shaper instead of archer.

edwinc3020 , do you know on how to edit .x file? I want to edit the b_m.x file, since I have a problem on bow, when running the bow is inverted. I already tried the ep7 b_m.x file, and it is fix, but those .x file didn't support the shaper.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a problem right now, when creating a character, for example, I choose Archer in character creation, the character render is Shaper, and upon saving the created character, It will become Shaper instead of archer.

@edwinc3020 , do you know on how to edit .x file? I want to edit the b_m.x file, since I have a problem on bow, when running the bow is inverted. I already tried the ep7 b_m.x file, and it is fix, but those .x file didn't support the shaper.

No, Sorry! i have noticed this problem, but not moving on to fix it yet.

Due to i am now working on the large map bug fixing & its item drop.

got the answer of what software to edit .x file when browsing old post, just visit below link:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f748/b_w-b_m-1150637/

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
To All, try to use the other source, as this source has a many bugs that need to be fix, to make the server stable.

Reaction score
can u share Gui of AP?compatible in EP7 coz i already compile in EP7 Classic no error but i try test in emulator (gui.xml( error can u share?thnx

Back