Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Full client / server ep9

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Full client / server ep9

dat bike doh, damn.....hope it works on my client.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I tried to upload full client in SPLIT files and u can check what more features inside the client. I hope u will find all the new stuff u expected..

...uploading...................

Reaction score
We can use this files to get some items of this client but this is not complement to use this as a server cause no source included but i respect TS release Good Job!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@CrimsonRockz heres the screenshot.
these are just 1 sample of the errors.. i got a lot of errors on the .chf and the .lev files.when starting the field and agent server.what seems to be the problem? Thanks :?::?:
SC3 - [Release]Full client / server ep9 - RaGEZONE Forums
SC2 - [Release]Full client / server ep9 - RaGEZONE Forums
SC1 - [Release]Full client / server ep9 - RaGEZONE Forums

if that is so. would you mind suggesting what would be the best client to use as the server for ep9..? thanks.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
@CrimsonRockz heres the screenshot.
these are just 1 sample of the errors.. i got a lot of errors on the .chf and the .lev files.when starting the field and agent server.what seems to be the problem? Thanks :?::?:
View attachment 146902
View attachment 146901
View attachment 146900

if that is so. would you mind suggesting what would be the best client to use as the server for ep9..? thanks.

Try to use IBugz Client and Source already release in this section!!!cause all new release server base on Ibugz!!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
what's wrong? problem with 4shared? or maybe u don't have account in 4shared.com:blink:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
just w8 my client files, still uploading...hope it will:cool: help for you.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
did u try to use OPTION, PARAM, GLOGIC, GLOGICSERVER? maybe not! that's why u encountering a lots of bugs..:blush:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
did u try to use OPTION, PARAM, GLOGIC, GLOGICSERVER? maybe not! that's why u encountering a lots of bugs..:blush:

ur gui and game.exe not compatible..im use gui and game.exe from ran pinoy ep9, now i can login game..

other matter, can u share tool for editing..enc and dec tool, item editor and other else?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help me ....
FieldServer ERROR

nProtect GameGuard Server DLL load failed
DxfieldInstance::Create hr failed
==Please wait until server stop

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SIR..have u finished upload the client?I can not download the data file...

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm sorry kid... unfortunately, I got error on my "uploading session' because my ISP net speed has a limited /kbps.
maybe by tomorrow, i will upload the client/server files with the new updates from babyran files.:(:

Back