Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] EP11 SOURCE CODE + NEW CLASS SHAPER AND NEW INTERFACE

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
5wUYGcL - [Release] EP11 SOURCE CODE + NEW CLASS SHAPER AND NEW INTERFACE - RaGEZONE Forums

Everything seems to be fine.
I just tested it and modified the gui properly. PS: guys, you must know how gui works so that you can modify it everytime there are some changes.

Anyway comment for this source as far from my test are.
1. Low Rate of EXP
2. TW Winners isn't fixed but it can be fixed easily in the source code.
3. Some Boss mobs are not setted in map or lev file of map, however you can use other client maps to change it, eg. Saint Research map.
4. Skills of Shaper isn't complete but working fine. (you just need to edit the skills to remove, Shield requirements LMAO, ALL Skills)
5. Pet Dual Skill is also good and smooth.

But then, everything seems good.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client Problem:

Gui Need alignment
Skill need to fix one by one

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Client Problem:

Gui Need alignment
Skill need to fix one by one

Those two aren't a big deal. if you take a look at my gui. I'm the one who's just modified or created it.
See the photo.
5wUYGcL - [Release] EP11 SOURCE CODE + NEW CLASS SHAPER AND NEW INTERFACE - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Those two aren't a big deal. if you take a look at my gui. I'm the one who's just modified or created it.
See the photo.

wow .... nice gui sir :)

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already fix my GUI
But the problem now is on items, some of items cannot preview the details, although its properly set up on editor..

ABL files is not working
awesomeleak - [Release] EP11 SOURCE CODE + NEW CLASS SHAPER AND NEW INTERFACE - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow .... nice gui sir :)
Thanks mate. Now I'm modifying gui inside the game, more on character window. Maybe I'll show it here when it's done. Are you done with the Shaper Skills? I mean the one listed in the official. just send me pm if I can help something.

I already fix my GUI
But the problem now is on items, some of items cannot preview the details, although its properly set up on editor..

ABL files is not working
awesomeleak - [Release] EP11 SOURCE CODE + NEW CLASS SHAPER AND NEW INTERFACE - RaGEZONE Forums

@jindev, some items don't have ABL and Textures it's because the client don't have it. Just get it from any client available that you know those Effects and Textures are available.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks mate. Now I'm modifying gui inside the game, more on character window. Maybe I'll show it here when it's done. Are you done with the Shaper Skills? I mean the one listed in the official. just send me pm if I can help something.

@jindev, some items don't have ABL and Textures it's because the client don't have it. Just get it from any client available that you know those Effects and Textures are available.

Dont ask him if he fix this client/source because the owner of this client/source is him. and far as i know this is the old source that been leaked and shared here.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dont ask him if he fix this client/source because the owner of this client/source is him. and far as i know this is the old source that been leaked and shared here.

I know and I'm also just experimenting this, some part of this are being merge to other sources that I have since I lay-lowed for a few years in Ran Development and of course trying it. Just a warmup. I didn't even check the latest update from the official. But after I check it then I'm gonna start cloning some other functions once and again.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
È£ÃâÇÏ´Â ºÎºÐÈ£ÃâÇÏ´Â ºÎºÐ¿¡¼­ Á¦¿¡¼­ ¸Þ¸ð¸® ÇØÁ¦¿¡¼­ ¸Þ¸ð¸® ÇØÁ¦

Wrong password for me ....

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know and I'm also just experimenting this, some part of this are being merge to other sources that I have since I lay-lowed for a few years in Ran Development and of course trying it. Just a warmup. I didn't even check the latest update from the official. But after I check it then I'm gonna start cloning some other functions once and again.
Its hard for me to re align gui.
Do you have tools so it can be easily configure?

Reaction score
regarding on the GUI, i prefer to all of you that do not use new interface unless you know everything about the GUI

for sure, the GUI was copied to one of my client, because the alignment of skill icon and buttons in skill window are mess.

on our skill window we resized it and copied ran gs interface

note: you don't need to have an updated ran online with updated ran interface, remember that bugless will always make the players feel comfortable,

have fun on developments

P.S. Hi blackcatyb <-- he is the one who work on the interface of our team development's source.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how slove it!help!!!

----------------------------------------------- ERROR REPORT-----------------------------------------------Execution time : 2017-12-19 19:13:29
[2017-12-19 19:13:30] ERROR : CIniLoader::eek:pen(), File Open comment.ini
[2017-12-19 19:13:30] ERROR : CGLCommentFile::LOADFILE(), File Open comment.ini

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys!! Do you have an updated uniform/costume of Shaper Class??

Thanks in Advance!

YsUjut8 - [Release] EP11 SOURCE CODE + NEW CLASS SHAPER AND NEW INTERFACE - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you share your client?
Happy new year
Hi guys!! Do you have an updated uniform/costume of Shaper Class??

Thanks in Advance!

YsUjut8 - [Release] EP11 SOURCE CODE + NEW CLASS SHAPER AND NEW INTERFACE - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Back