Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] EP11 SOURCE CODE + NEW CLASS SHAPER AND NEW INTERFACE

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i just skip all wrong , no need this files

what? any problem?

@KBDev this was your file right?
tools (bin file) are lacking.. hehehe

Introduction:
this is the updated source from the [Release] Ep11 Source Code (No More Selling :))

finally stop the reselling of the source code and GUI

Features:
-ADD NEW CLASS ( SHAPER/DRAMA )
-ADD NEW ITEM SHAPER
-ADD NEW SKILL SHAPER
-NEW INTERFACE
-TOWERWARS
-Wrapper
-ItemSort
-ETC
-FIX BUG REFORM , POINT , SEALED

CLIENT LINK :
RCC PASSWORD : È£ÃâÇÏ´Â ºÎºÐÈ£ÃâÇÏ´Â ºÎºÐ¿¡¼­ Á¦¿¡¼­ ¸Þ¸ð¸® ÇØÁ¦¿¡¼­ ¸Þ¸ð¸® ÇØÁ¦

SOURCE LINK :

CREDITS :
TO ALL WHO WORKED ON THIS PROJECT

HAPPY LEECHING ^_^ ^_^

How sad :*::*::*::*::*::*:

awesomeleak - [Release] EP11 SOURCE CODE + NEW CLASS SHAPER AND NEW INTERFACE - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
explore the file

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
awesomeleak - [Release] EP11 SOURCE CODE + NEW CLASS SHAPER AND NEW INTERFACE - RaGEZONE Forums

_bin:
Database:

Lol, i try to change the RCC Password in Source Code and update the RCC Files using Win-rar. But my Emulator still got Errors. Btw you can change your "ranonline.exe" to "MiniA.exe" too.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

_bin:
Database:

Lol, i try to change the RCC Password in Source Code and update the RCC Files using Win-rar. But my Emulator still got Errors. Btw you can change your "ranonline.exe" to "MiniA.exe" too.

what release did you used ?
and i want to ask how do you compiled the source even there is no =boost folder ?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just checked all the unchecked boxes in Build - Configuration Manager then click Release_All

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

_bin:
Database:

have u tested it on vmware? is it working? can you share cfg & glogicserver.rcc? thanks

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

_bin:
Database:

Check the param to avoid errors in emulator in gui specification

Back