Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] ::: Ep7 6th Class client ::: for Q5K RanOS

ぐんっlあで わ
Reaction score
Features but still limited not yet explored :

• Fast level 1 hit one level on mobs in the campus
  • Standard Set +15 +10 for new created character
  • Rate 500x almost
  • Originally JamRan EXTREME v901 ( but seen some signature of other
  • ran ps trilogy ran and ran evilz but i seen a TaceRan signature here )
  • so meaning its also made copy paste along other clients since ep3
  • Modified loading screen but 90% still not Q5K RanOS owned but manage to remove other ran ps signatures in the item dds.
  • Have Vip +20 to 40+ weapons & armors
  • RanPH and JanRan Skills
  • Can Hex other files
  • Same as Glogicserver as share here on this section ( need to dig it )
  • as the thread title say it's include extreme class newman and gunner
  • no further development since this client still in Alpha stage
  • seen no bigbikes motorbikes but have prem hover and standard vehicles that will be the cabal astral bikes made premium.
  • All almost Costumes have stats, if you can set in your server side it to permanently costumes to look old fashion ran online it would be great This client is still on the process of developments. It's up to you if want to change/make this.

Guaranteed it's not my own files or client release still RageZone Ran Dev's have still Rights on this client specially the Officials.

All Credits goes to makers of ep4 until now " Mabuhay Ran Online Section" keep it up.

This client will remain if someone will still downloading this files within a month.

- msi installer (required)
- exe installer (required)
- part 8
- part 7
- part 6
- part 5
- part 4
- part 3
- part 2
- part 1

Note : you need to place in one folder all of this downloads and run the exe file
and this release don't have verified by Anti-virus tools. But for me it's safe since I'm using
Norton 2014 patched.

Please make a mirror and i will make update to this thread.

Code:
 Dev's Notes : Still stable Ep7 Ran 6th class server compatible but glogicserver shared here is not 100% to support this client still recommended for advance Dev's have knowledge in troubleshooting and intensive research when i get this client It's a deadlink but i get this client from reliable source, cool some ep7 tools is working but I will choose ep9 dev for most advance developing ran online . Happy developing.

Q&A

Add some SS Please! Thanks for sharing this!

you can see some screenshot

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i hope someone will upload to (Mega or MF)
Thanks for sharing sir
Big Like :thumbup:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are uploading on 4shared or mediafire ? shared :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Add some SS Please! Thanks for sharing this!

ぐんっlあで わ
Reaction score
Hmm first 5 images that's is the recent didn't include the extreme and gunner obviously try to explore it's safe.

ぐんっlあで わ
Reaction score
I disregard the packets since there is no any malicious activity when I run it in on my own. My internet security will alert me if has. And if you speak of coding I'm not good in coding even encrypt. I always mod it without source plain development. It's pain in the butt if you put self on to it and you don't know what your doing on my opinion hope it's a closet answer on your question.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
JamRan Plss Link other

glogicserver.rcc
Reditor.exe
server file.rar

how plss link i need my working have laptop.

ぐんっlあで わ
Reaction score
:( oh bad for you i can't do uploading atm, it's gone in my hard drive.

@all

Thanks for downloading! Loved to Appreciate your comments.

Back