Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]RAN Online PH v1206 (GLogic)

*Retired
Reaction score
This thread is for Client Builders and Veterans, If you do not know how to use this then I suggest you to explore more this is not "Newbie Friendly".

Info:
-last update on crow, skill & item of RAN Online PH
-skills & items are up to Assassin

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This thread is for Client Builders and Veterans, If you do not know how to use this then I suggest you to explore more this is not "Newbie Friendly".

Info:

wanted to ask, do you have any csv file of the items? can you inbox or share it?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Info:

how about the tools/sfiles/database what is compatible for this?

*Retired
Reaction score
have item extreme class ?
can i use itemedit doom open it ? thanks

Last time I've checked this was before the magician got public in GS and the end of the contract for PH so it should have, If your opening it by the current item ver you can't but you can still use the dec ver for reference

wanted to ask, do you have any csv file of the items? can you inbox or share it?

I don't have a csv ver but you can use the dec ver for reference

how about the tools/sfiles/database what is compatible for this?

There isn't any (except the few guys who has the kr source), there are some source that can load the skill settings
you will able to load skill.ssf using shared ep11/ep10 here. with skill version 0x0114

Reaction score

Info:

ghostyTrickster - [Release]RAN Online PH v1206 (GLogic) - RaGEZONE Forums

Skills already have lunchbox but the class skills is only upto assassin and it does already support multiskill effect function

is this the last update of RAN PH?

Last edited:
Back