Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Tutorial Map

*Retired
Reaction score
Tutorial Map
Version 16
Download Link:

Credits: Me, Mincoms

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
100% liked!! :D just a question tho the name of the map doesn't have any match in my data/map folder, just to make sure i won't be mistaken for this one and won't harm my client coz im a newbie at this can u share the knowledge where / exactly to put this one? is there anything that i need to rename it to?

*Retired
Reaction score
100% liked!! :D just a question tho the name of the map doesn't have any match in my data/map folder, just to make sure i won't be mistaken for this one and won't harm my client coz im a newbie at this can u share the knowledge where / exactly to put this one? is there anything that i need to rename it to?
umm if you're talking about a map that has a same name it doesn't feel free to use it, for .lev file you need to make one

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How about this map sir?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh thanks for this one bro ^_^ To clear something you mean that this one can be a new map in every client? For example we have PY and North PY so i can use these files and create a whole new 3rd PY? More like Grand Stand PY :D

*Retired
Reaction score
Oh thanks for this one bro ^_^ To clear something you mean that this one can be a new map in every client? For example we have PY and North PY so i can use these files and create a whole new 3rd PY? More like Grand Stand PY :D
Yes, I've used this before last year as PK area and Suryun Events in a small server project that we did.

Back