Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Reshare] JayDev Aura (Complete)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i was exploring these files and found out it would only work on our client if we have the right components used in egps, else wont show or missing

this made me wonder how to make and merge effects on my own way, and yes i made my way into it.
im using merged saiyan aura for several months now, and i call it evil aura series xD

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i was exploring these files and found out it would only work on our client if we have the right components used in egps, else wont show or missing

this made me wonder how to make and merge effects on my own way, and yes i made my way into it.
im using merged saiyan aura for several months now, and i call it evil aura series xD

can you share your aura files?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello sir any one have a backup this files?? can you give me one sir/maam advance thankyou :) godbless and more blessings to come in your families :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello sir any one have a backup this files?? can you give me one sir/maam advance thankyou :) godbless and more blessings to come in your families :)
kindly pm me your gmail. i will give you jaydev aura files for free

Back