Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Seifer Web Panel

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How to fix change school function? i tried to change school my char and it success but school didnt change
sorry for bad english

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to access admin panel ?? (noob question, but can't find and im just new here :D )

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone how to install it in Xammp. Hehe im newbie for web creating. :)

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Same issue . how did you fix yours ?

i am having the same problem . how did you fix yours?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got error in index.php?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Login button doesn't work for me, looking on the submit function on jquery it seems fine. Parsing the data is fine as well I can pass form values to alert, in ajax it always returning to "error: function()". Could it be due to the xampp version. I'm using 1.6.7. Which xampp version did it work on you guys.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in C:\set\web\index.php on line 322

anyone know about this ? ill pay for it

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If you Use Web Hosting make sure it supports the old PHP versions

PHP Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '}' in C:\set\web\index.php on line 322

anyone know about this ? ill pay for it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to make this work i always get this error

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mssql_connect() in /home/u241153372/domains/ubecran.online/public_html/global.php:371 Stack trace: #0 /home/u241153372/domains/ubecran.online/public_html/index.php(5): GlobalSettings->doSQLConnect() #1 {main} thrown in /home/u241153372/domains/ubecran.online/public_html/global.php on line 371

Back