Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Share]BOSSRAN CP with ADMIN PANEL v1.04

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Share]BOSSRAN CP with ADMIN PANEL [v1.02]

It means function eregi is deprecated or not supported anymore on php version of xammp 1.7.4. you will have to use an xampp version which supports eregi on php version. (like using back your xampp 1.6.6 if it works there)

Should you still want to use xampp version 1.7.4 you will need to replace the function eregi to preg_match format.

yes im using xampp 1.6.6 again but the error remain im waiting for the next update of Mr. eCo :thumbup1:

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:40 AM ----------

I'M USING XAMPP.

Are you sure you did this right?
Code:
$_config['Server'] = "myip.com"; // Ip SQL or Domain Name

Should be like this,
Code:
$_config['Server'] = "COMPUTERNAME\SQLEXPRESS"; // Ip SQL or Domain Name

After doing that,follow the guide about the rannews that jerico posted on the FP.

yup! i follow all the instruction from the first page and all function is working only get the error when i buy from item mall

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Share]BOSSRAN CP with ADMIN PANEL [v1.03]

files are updated? any feedback sir's?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

^what error did u encounter after buying items in the itemmall?

im using now the updated ver. next error i think or maybe the error is on my side :laugh: i bought the item but my points not reduce and the item i bought was not on my inventory

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

^
Did it said "success" when you bought the item?:-?

after i click the buy button popup will apear says after buy from website store, all item are in the item bank then it just refresh site nothing happen

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Mr.Jeroco, have you updated the part where the GM's are on the rank list?

Reaction score

@abelbien
It might be your ranshop purchase table. But anyway I'll what I can to fix the prob. Can you right click your shoppurchase table and click "design" then write down the I formation here or make an ss so that I can see it of what kind of ranshop data columns u have.

@lordskie03
Yea I updated the GM rankings. Is it not showing or can't see GM in the ranking?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

@abelbien
It might be your ranshop purchase table. But anyway I'll what I can to fix the prob. Can you right click your shoppurchase table and click "design" then write down the I formation here or make an ss so that I can see it of what kind of ranshop data columns u have.

@lordskie03
Yea I updated the GM rankings. Is it not showing or can't see GM in the ranking?

here's the ss of my ranshop ss modify and open table

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can i req new fitur limit of registration like cimed cp?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Warning: mssql_pconnect() [function.mssql-pconnect]: Unable to connect to server: Chemperchu\SQLEXPRESS in C:\xampp\htdocs\newdrancp v1.04\Inc\adodb5\drivers\adodb-mssql.inc.php on line 566
Unable to connect DB!

how to fix this error help me i want this cp :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
already have :D
look in web.config.php

its working now great job ^_^

---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

Warning: mssql_pconnect() [function.mssql-pconnect]: Unable to connect to server: Chemperchu\SQLEXPRESS in C:\xampp\htdocs\newdrancp v1.04\Inc\adodb5\drivers\adodb-mssql.inc.php on line 566
Unable to connect DB!

how to fix this error help me i want this cp :p

move all your files from newdrancp v1.04 to htdocs

Wazup fucckerrsss
Reaction score
Hello, Can you share the non encrypted pages.
of if not, can change the themes like BBRAN.

I have success index change to bbran cp.
but some of pages are encrypted.

heres sample.

please share also the non encrypted pages :(
Thank you

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yeah i agree with u sir eliter . ^-^ i tried to change the theme but its encrypted. @sir TS: Please share the non encrypted pages. , or if u already have the babyran theme can u share ? :)

Reaction score
nice work again jerico,,helo sir weg...ur back,,,^.^

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

nice...POINTS after register...got to make these work on mine...

Reaction score
ill try to change the template but it will take time to edit it or days because the bossran template is much more simple than babyran it has more images to load but colorful and nice template.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back