Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Share]Database to Database Table Migration Script

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good Day Ran Ragezoners,

I want to share a little script of mine. This script is a simple Table Data Migration Script. This is good for those people who wants to migrate the information of their Tables "ONLY" to a new database or to a better and complete database without needing to wipe out or transfer other structures of old database and use the new ones.

Information: This will transfer the Information inside your RanGame1 Tables to a New RanGame1 Database.

Step:1: Backup Your Old RanGame1 Database first and Name Your Backup OldRanGame
Step:2: Delete Your RanGame1 Database After backing up
Step:3: Get Your New Database Backup
Step:4: Create Again RanGame1 Database
Step:5: Restore Your "NEW" RanGame1 Database to your Newly Created database
Step:6: Create New Database and Name it "OldRanGame"
Step:7: Restore Your Old Backup on OldRanGame Database - Old Backup is the one on Step:1:
Step:-8-: Run Each Scripts and It will Transfer All Table information of your old database to a new database.

Remember: This will only transfer the Table Data and not other structures of database like Procedure and other things. This is better if you think your Database is not yet complete and you want to save your users or players information.

Download Link: Migrate Table Data Script

Regards,
Graveyard Networks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Thanx will be useful soon ;D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can we use this guide in ep3 databese migrate to ep4 database?
i just want to be clear thnx for sharing anyway this is really helpful

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not Yet Confirmed but i have 80% thought that it will work since you only transfer data from your old database.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
even if your migrating your old ep3 db the problem is ep4 items code...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes it was my 20% not yet tested... As i said this is usefull only if you want to transfer your table data without considering of wiping your old database, accounts of people. Also if there will be updates on database due to additional features it will be usefull to use this if they dun have a different declaration of other data

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
:p Link will be updated... Ill be adding for RanUser Database...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gonna update this soon. I dont know if there are useful tool or guide there to convert item database from ep3 to ep4 but i will try to make one ;)

Back