Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yeah working on port 5005

hii bro where the correct cpp to check getitem command?

kenn14 - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums

get item pass on this source is default 10211

u can change that on RanClientLib>G-Logic folder find GlogicData.cpp search wGMItemPass

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yup I can't connect either, I think wrong CFG files can affect the connection.. hehe but I'm not sure with that. btw what cfg did you use ?

GG Client?

For the connection issue, please take a look at following....
Did you changed the port to 5005 instead of 5001 in svr-login.ini? Cause the source have changed the default port to 5005 instead of 5001.

Sent from iPhone via Tapatalk send

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can use the dos command by following:
netstat -na | find "youserveriphere" to check the connection status is "sys_sent" or "established" if no value return it means your server side block the port, you need to exclude them or close your firewall

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Already try..5005 working

Nice try....
The problem is the mob hitting...
The fieldserver will be crashed when hit the mob, for example dark swordman JR.....

And the most important thing is there have many virus, backdoor, trojan, malware... you guys need to clean them out before compile....

zet

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Nice try....
The problem is the mob hitting...
The fieldserver will be crashed when hit the mob, for example dark swordman JR.....

And the most important thing is there have many virus, backdoor, trojan, malware... you guys need to clean them out before compile....

exactly! main problem is fieldserver will be crashed when hit the mob and virus, backdoor, trojan, malware

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
exactly! main problem is fieldserver will be crashed when hit the mob and virus, backdoor, trojan, malware

I tested the .chf file of dark swordman JR well, next to test the cps file glogic files and map files. They will make the fieldserver auto drop

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The battlefield ui working?seal and reform bug fixed?

Seal and BattleField are working in it and I added the Top 10 which provided by CNDev
Reform not yet tested!

zet

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
The battlefield ui working?seal and reform bug fixed?

how about you did you fix this?
I tested the .chf file of dark swordman JR well, next to test the cps file glogic files and map files. They will make the fieldserver auto drop

Ì lövê ¥öµ!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
how about you did you fix this?
I just using my old client..base gg client..no crash at all even high damage skill

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just using my old client..base gg client..no crash at all even high damage skill

GG and Intense Ran client won't drop the field server.... you guys can search it in release section

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
For the connection issue, please take a look at following....
Did you changed the port to 5005 instead of 5001 in svr-login.ini? Cause the source have changed the default port to 5005 instead of 5001.

Thanks! I'll try it later ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is the bin files for who don't know how to compile the source.

After that

The Virustotal result is not good

Already hit the like button sir! But one more thing sir! Can u include the MobNPCEditor that would be a great help! Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Back