Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
kenn14 - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks for your launcher.exe. But still has problem.

wc check your param sir

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you upload your param and edit tools please? I am a newbie here, please forgive me.

here the tools use rantool for decrypting param and use textfile for opening param and edit ip address :) thats it

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
here the tools use rantool for decrypting param and use textfile for opening param and edit ip address :) thats it

Thanks for your help! I think I need to read the guide in tutorial section first!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sir . For sql should use 2008 r2 or 2014 r2? And for COMPETITION_CTF_BATTLE_TEXT 12 problem in emulator how to solve it?
Sir . For sql should use 2008 r2 or 2014 r2? And for COMPETITION_CTF_BATTLE_TEXT 12 problem in emulator how to solve it?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
here you go late upload :) i have a lot of things to do ^_^ anyway here try it

i already upload thor launcher :) try it

thanks sir can you share na config of the launcher?

Find
<WORD Ver="1" Id="COMPETITION_CTF_BATTLE_TEXT">
in gameworld.xml
add this
<VALUE Lang="pe" Index="12">Show</VALUE>

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thanks sir can you share na config of the launcher?

Find
<WORD Ver="1" Id="COMPETITION_CTF_BATTLE_TEXT">
in gameworld.xml
add this
<VALUE Lang="pe" Index="12">Show</VALUE>

Thanks sir. and for this client. sql should use 2008 r2 or 2014 r2?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in database do i need md5? because I cant log in.

It says "Username and Password not match please reconfirm"

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes use this

im using sql server 2008 r2

Thank you very much Sir. Sir can I ask again? Why is it that when I create a character it says "The name is not available" what the problem? is it RanGame1? if RanGame1 can you give me the fix RanGame1? Sir pls

Yes md5 password

Thank you very much Sir. Sir can I ask again? Why is it that when I create a character it says "The name is not available" what the problem? is it RanGame1? if RanGame1 can you give me the fix RanGame1? Sir pls

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

this is may database try to use it

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Add this sir in Rangame1 dbo.charinfo
ChaContributionPoint int null

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

THank you very much Sir.

Thank you so much Sir.

Sir can I ask how to add that one Sir? cause I encounter the same error "This name is not available". Sir please. I'm currently searching for possible solution but please help me.

sad but sir I encounter the same error in your database "This name is not available". sir please help me. I'm currently searching for possible solution but please help me.

I'll try the ep10 RanGame1 to see if it works.

THank you very much Sir.

Thank you so much Sir.

Sir can I ask how to add that one Sir? cause I encounter the same error "This name is not available". Sir please. I'm currently searching for possible solution but please help me.

sad but sir I encounter the same error in your database "This name is not available". sir please help me. I'm currently searching for possible solution but please help me.

no luck still the same T_T. please help me.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
THank you very much Sir.

Thank you so much Sir.

no luck still the same T_T. please help me.

what client you use?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can i use agusanran client ?.
Cuz someone told me that it have virus :((

Back