Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ok wait I'll upload it,I'm not selfish cause they helped me without any condition so I will help you too without any condition.

thanks sir hashirama :*

i have lot of changes in the gui like the pet and vehicle that's run/walk image and party image i cant find
sir mhtghjkl22 i can help you.. go download Xnview and open your textures in client folder and then go to gui > find menu_button.dds and edit with paint.net
if u want pm me at shutelo.aji@gmail.com or my facebook https://www.facebook.com/Googleknowme

i have lot of changes in the gui like the pet and vehicle that's run/walk image and party image i cant find

sir
This happens when i take out the pet
DB:42S22, NativeError:207, [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'PetDualSkill'.DB:SELECT PetName, PetChaNum, PetType, PetMID, PetSID, PetCardMID, PetCardSID, PetStyle, PetColor, PetFull, PetSkinMID, PetSkinSID, PetSkinScale, PetSkinTime, PetSkinStartDate, PetDualSkill FROM PetInfo WHERE PetNum='1' And PetChaNum='1'DB:42S22, NativeError:207, [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'PetDualSkill'.DB:SELECT PetName, PetChaNum, PetType, PetMID, PetSID, PetCardMID, PetCardSID, PetStyle, PetColor, PetFull, PetSkinMID, PetSkinSID, PetSkinScale, PetSkinTime, PetSkinStartDate, PetDualSkill FROM PetInfo WHERE PetNum='1' And PetChaNum='1'DB:42S22, NativeError:207, [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'PetDualSkill'.DB:SELECT PetName, PetChaNum, PetType, PetMID, PetSID, PetCardMID, PetCardSID, PetStyle, PetColor, PetFull, PetSkinMID, PetSkinSID, PetSkinScale, PetSkinTime, PetSkinStartDate, PetDualSkill FROM PetInfo WHERE PetNum='1' And PetChaNum='1'DB:42S22, NativeError:207, [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'PetDualSkill'.(CID 103, GID 1) Drop & Save Character

Can you explain what the problem is? And how to solve it

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
thanks sir hashirama :*

sir mhtghjkl22 i can help you.. go download Xnview and open your textures in client folder and then go to gui > find menu_button.dds and edit with paint.net
if u want pm me at shutelo.aji@gmail.com or my facebook

sir
This happens when i take out the pet
DB:42S22, NativeError:207, [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'PetDualSkill'.DB:SELECT PetName, PetChaNum, PetType, PetMID, PetSID, PetCardMID, PetCardSID, PetStyle, PetColor, PetFull, PetSkinMID, PetSkinSID, PetSkinScale, PetSkinTime, PetSkinStartDate, PetDualSkill FROM PetInfo WHERE PetNum='1' And PetChaNum='1'DB:42S22, NativeError:207, [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'PetDualSkill'.DB:SELECT PetName, PetChaNum, PetType, PetMID, PetSID, PetCardMID, PetCardSID, PetStyle, PetColor, PetFull, PetSkinMID, PetSkinSID, PetSkinScale, PetSkinTime, PetSkinStartDate, PetDualSkill FROM PetInfo WHERE PetNum='1' And PetChaNum='1'DB:42S22, NativeError:207, [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'PetDualSkill'.DB:SELECT PetName, PetChaNum, PetType, PetMID, PetSID, PetCardMID, PetCardSID, PetStyle, PetColor, PetFull, PetSkinMID, PetSkinSID, PetSkinScale, PetSkinTime, PetSkinStartDate, PetDualSkill FROM PetInfo WHERE PetNum='1' And PetChaNum='1'DB:42S22, NativeError:207, [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 10.0][SQL Server]Invalid column name 'PetDualSkill'.(CID 103, GID 1) Drop & Save Character

Can you explain what the problem is? And how to solve it

did you set allow null petdualskill?? and int

i can view dds files. and i cant see the image of menu and the game settings

yes this is what I also notice on this source, the problem was in skill effect or link

all female skill is bug.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
top 10 ranking button

add this in CPvPWindowDisplay.cpp

Cpvpwindowdisplay.h

GLGaeaClient.cpp

find: (inside case NET_MSG_GCTRL_TOWERWARS_SETWINSCHOOL_BRD:)
delete this

and add on (case NET_MSG_GCTRL_TOWERWARS_START_BRD:)

add this in gui: (<WORD Ver="1" Id="COMPETITION_CTF_BATTLE_TEXT">)
<VALUE Lang="pe" Index="12">Show</VALUE>

i already follow this instruction but top 10 not show
kenn14 - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums

any tips for this?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe glogic.rcc of this client not compatible with source. Only 2 basic skill working without crash .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You guys need to remove the backdoor malware Trojan first and then fix the skill summon issue

Sent from iPhone via Tapatalk send

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Scan the source through your anti virus and replace it using the Leaked EP11

Sent from iPhone via Tapatalk send

Back