Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
reform card is not working if the item has no rv

i tried it once on item without rv.. to be exact desolate gloves and shoes.. aftef that it cant be reform.. i wonder y.. i noticed also that reform cant be use on item without rv.. thats y i wonder..

i tried it once on item without rv.. to be exact desolate gloves and shoes.. aftef that it cant be reform.. i wonder y.. i noticed also that reform cant be use on item without rv.. thats y i wonder..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

in my case it can be reform if the item has rv. but if the item has no rv it cant be reform

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
in my case it can be reform if the item has rv. but if the item has no rv it cant be reform

I agree on that, item without RV can't be reform, but in some instances like picture below, reform can be used. I wonder why,

Please see pic below for your reference:

kenn14 - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I agree on that, item without RV can't be reform, but in some instances like picture below, reform can be used. I wonder why,

Please see pic below for your reference:

kenn14 - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums

yep thats what im talking about

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
the shared client here, agusan.

try to change ur login port in cfg 5005 to 5001.

dvUzxar - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums

How to change the map in the portal?
anyone knows? how to change the map in the gate?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back