Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
search character sir its a common sense sir

ok thanks.. hopefully i will find it soon and do the right thing.. i have no back ground on coding etc. i'll update as soon as i finished. anyway regarding on party, i experience it by myself that the level of your team or party member is not updated or not showing in real time.. u have to ask your team member what his/her level.. when i press letter P, it wont show thale updated level.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok thanks.. hopefully i will find it soon and do the right thing.. i have no back ground on coding etc. i'll update as soon as i finished. anyway regarding on party, i experience it by myself that the level of your team or party member is not updated or not showing in real time.. u have to ask your team member what his/her level.. when i press letter P, it wont show thale updated level.

i will check it sir

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I suggest using Notepad++ or Sublime Text 3 to find a specific line of code in your source.
Because those two software can open a whole folder and view all the files inside.

Regards,
Death Gun

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I suggest using Notepad++ or Sublime Text 3 to find a specific line of code in your source.
Because those two software can open a whole folder and view all the files inside.

Regards,
Death Gun

do u have any idea what to edit?
please see below pic for your reference.
kenn14 - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
like i said you can merge the gg source

its look like this

kenn14 - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums

wow .. you did it..
anyway, hope u understand. i have no background on that matter.
its hard for me to do that.. I don't know how to merge..
im sorry..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
wow .. you did it..
anyway, hope u understand. i have no background on that matter.
its hard for me to do that.. I don't know how to merge..
im sorry..

its ok im just a beginner too. no background in c++ maybe you need a time to understand the c++ :D like what i did

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hahaha sorry about that. because im not the moder of that. and you want to guide you step by step

i already give what you need to edit

can u provide the step by step guide? thanks

Last edited:
Back