Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
PetCard Inven to Hold Error, m_bGetPetFromDB : 1 anyone knows how to fix this in fieldserver?
PetCard Inven to Hold Error, m_bGetPetFromDB : 1
pet cooldown problem delete pet script then find new one

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can I edit the param.ini? I try to encrypt and decrpt the file using Ep11 ran tool but I can't edit the ip address? Anyone can help me?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
How can I edit the param.ini? I try to encrypt and decrpt the file using Ep11 ran tool but I can't edit the ip address? Anyone can help me?

you dont need to encrypt and decrpt the files just use the texteditor

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i try to use ep11 text editor. then if i open it i can't understand the text.

look if i browes the param.ini and click yes

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i try it already sir after i decrypt the param.ini and open it to ep11 text file and click the yes or no button i can't understand it.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i try it already sir after i decrypt the param.ini and open it to ep11 text file and click the yes or no button i can't understand it.

use the tools inside the bin not other tools because it has different encryption key.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
5 minutes AFK is fix?
RAM: 16GB
Net: 200MB lowest

Thanks

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
seald card copy stats not fix.
any one have dis or how to fix

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
2 - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums 1 - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Anybody help me fix this problem?
1. There's no timer for Tyranny War (Maybe not working) But the Tyranny01.ini is enabled in glogic.rcc
2. When I click the "menu" button everything is gone. "but the sub buttons are working", only "MENU" button click makes everything gone.

Note:
-I'm using Agusan Ran Client.
-I compiled the source given.
-I did not include any =boost folder during compilation but no error
-I converted the Client texts.. eg. "param.ini,GameSet.ini,SkillStrTable.txt" because the [Edit]Text Encoding is different (just for the source code to work on client).
-I did not make any changes from the source code that can affect the menu
-I used the updated or posted gui here, and everytime I use the compiled "_bin" that was posted here everything is working fine. It's just the compiled from the source that's having this error or bug.
You think the source code that was posted and updated by the poster needed some code update? If yes then what update? I think I'm the only one here having this problem. Thanks.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
View attachment 161990View attachment 161991

Anybody help me fix this problem?
1. There's no timer for Tyranny War (Maybe not working) But the Tyranny01.ini is enabled in glogic.rcc
2. When I click the "menu" button everything is gone. "but the sub buttons are working", only "MENU" button click makes everything gone.

Note:
-I'm using Agusan Ran Client.
-I compiled the source given.
-I did not include any =boost folder during compilation but no error
-I converted the Client texts.. eg. "param.ini,GameSet.ini,SkillStrTable.txt" because the [Edit]Text Encoding is different (just for the source code to work on client).
-I did not make any changes from the source code that can affect the menu
-I used the updated or posted gui here, and everytime I use the compiled "_bin" that was posted here everything is working fine. It's just the compiled from the source that's having this error or bug.
You think the source code that was posted and updated by the poster needed some code update? If yes then what update? I think I'm the only one here having this problem. Thanks.

use old gui for that

use old gui for that

this is my Old Source Try it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
use old gui for that

this is my Old Source Try it

Thanks it's now working Properly in Emulator..
Now here's the last problem.

• -Client can't connect to server-Yes I'm using MiniA.exe
  • -All server files are running without errors-Client "param.ini" IP has been set in according to Server VM. Yes I'm using VM (Local) and there's no problem with connection since I can ping the Server IP-I used EP10 Database, EP10 cfg (I tested this in EP10 and it's working)
  • -To run the client I use "/app_run" parameter on "miniA.exe" shortcut.

Is there something I'm missing or need some changes?

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks it's now working Properly in Emulator..
Now here's the last problem.

• -Client can't connect to server-Yes I'm using MiniA.exe
  • -All server files are running without errors-Client "param.ini" IP has been set in according to Server VM. Yes I'm using VM (Local) and there's no problem with connection since I can ping the Server IP-I used EP10 Database, EP10 cfg (I tested this in EP10 and it's working)
  • -To run the client I use "/app_run" parameter on "miniA.exe" shortcut.

Is there something I'm missing or need some changes?

did you change the login cfg
server_service_port 5005

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did you change the login cfg
server_service_port 5005

Sorry my bad, yeah just changed it last night and it's working. I checked your source nPort in s_netclient.h and it's 5005 ^_^
By the way, from this source you have given. Is the SchoolWar, Tyranny fixed? Or I still need to?

Back