Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yes it is already updated more than a weeks ago.

can you share the glogicserver.rcc and cfg ? thanks

why there is no minia.exe or ranonline. exe? using release ALL

pls see below pic.

kenn14 - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
can you share the glogicserver.rcc and cfg ? thanks

why there is no minia.exe or ranonline. exe? using release ALL

pls see below pic.

kenn14 - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Check the build configuration make it sure that the basic is been "check"

Sir,
Did it fix the "tyrany rank" and lev save files?
I hope you can upgrade it to 9 class. I know this source is better than others.hehe
Thanks you for share it.

If i have a time i will update the source. but not totally secured source because im not pro when it comes to c+++ im just a winmerge boy :)

[

Thank you for fixing this hahaha. Can u share separate source for this tyranny?

Welcome mate. just press like button and im happy for that. if you would like the separate source you can download it here shared by sir eugene saya then just use winmerge to see the differences.

nice work
uuwo11J - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums

i already fix that. the buffs and the winner in tyranny the only proble that is after you restart the client the winner and the buffs will disappear

can you share the gui for the party and duel? i will add it on the next source update.

Well that's good, I'm gonna check it later too..

Fun fun fun

2iYkyvP - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums

if you could share it also i will add it on the next update.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Share the what Brotha? I will of course just need some little fix.
Well yeah if you could help me fix some little problem.

• -I tried your updated source code, it needs some DLL in the HackShield client, maybe the Hackshield from the AgusanRan Client is outdated in accordance to what's in the source code, and also I got an error in "CCRC32; MyCRC32;", even if it's already initialized still the compiler said it's not initialized or maybe the updated source you've given don't have it. I just commented all or the error lines to make my miniA.exe work.

• -I haven't tried yet if this source is still getting Fieldserver Error if "Pet Dual Skill" and Fieldserver Error again if using "Change Gender Card"<-This is working sometimes but sometimes get the error. Because the old one get's the error like more serious than my mother. hahah

#pullpull#Kaito

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
there is a problem on hackshield config basic.cpp line 46 to 163 164 165 166 167.
that's why minia or game.exe will not build

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is a problem on hackshield config basic.cpp line 46 to 163 164 165 166 167.
that's why minia or game.exe will not build
Yup.. there's a missing file.. you also need to remove all those binds to make "miniA.exe" work once it's compiled, or else the "miniA.exe" with pop up a message saying "Some files are missing. please re-install the game!".

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

If i have a time i will update the source. but not totally secured source because im not pro when it comes to c+++ im just a winmerge boy :)

[

Welcome mate. just press like button and im happy for that. if you would like the separate source you can download it here shared by sir eugene saya then just use winmerge to see the differences.

can you share the gui for the party and duel? i will add it on the next source update.

Hey bro can I get this code for character reander and ptop menu :)

Solve ptopmenu just replace basic new window and then how about sw buff after dc get not visible

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Share the what Brotha? I will of course just need some little fix.
Well yeah if you could help me fix some little problem.

• -I tried your updated source code, it needs some DLL in the HackShield client, maybe the Hackshield from the AgusanRan Client is outdated in accordance to what's in the source code, and also I got an error in "CCRC32; MyCRC32;", even if it's already initialized still the compiler said it's not initialized or maybe the updated source you've given don't have it. I just commented all or the error lines to make my miniA.exe work.

• -I haven't tried yet if this source is still getting Fieldserver Error if "Pet Dual Skill" and Fieldserver Error again if using "Change Gender Card"<-This is working sometimes but sometimes get the error. Because the old one get's the error like more serious than my mother. hahah

#pullpull#Kaito

if you saved the old source you can compare it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you saved the old source you can compare it.

Yeah I compared it, and CCRC32 and MyCRC32 is the one that's missing. And also there's a missing file in your HackShield, a missing directory.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

[

just recode the window. change to NEW_BASIC_WINDOW i think.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You can just comment the erros inside the basic.cpp mate.

Back