Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client

Reaction score
Stop reasoning "I don't know about that"... Learn how to code guys.. Learn...
well, if i can, i will not playing or mod ran online, bns for better
it's your choise : you can share the fix way with screen shot, fixed files,v..v..or not
nobody can **** you...
and did i have " please " in my comment?
You just like others, You're proud when you know how to made it...for you, yes,,, for you...
and what are you sharing ?
...nothing...
thanks you !
ps: sorry about my bad english.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@pullpull someone hit u again.
the truth is, accept that there is/are people who doesn't know anything on coding. they just want to try it. u can't blame them since they want to try it.
if u want to help, help them.. if u wont , don't comment that may hurt them.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
it's your choise : you can share the fix way with screen shot, fixed files,v..v..or not
nobody can **** you...
You just like others, You're proud when you know how to made it...for you, yes,,, for you...
...nothing...
thanks you !

HAHAHAHA i like your post :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nobody can **** you...
...nothing...
thanks you !

But it's thesame as you're asking us for food and expecting it to be chewed also buy us just for you right? The food is there, you can it eat if you like. But don't expect someone to chew it for you. Make sense, you said you're playing mod, and you know mod means modify/modification so learn to modify it mofu. Don't ever use the word mod if you can't modify and just expecting from other people here just for your needs. If you can't code then learn. You don't have to always accept everything you have. Don't ask me what am I sharing, I'm encouraging you to do things and it's more powerful to share how to make food than how to ask food. So learn. Files Shared by me? there's a lot and no credits from me mofu and still I'm at the best chill, you don't know who's behind this account that's using the new alias "Dev Kaito". So better take my advice on learning than always asking other people. If you hate me for encouraging you to do things then that's not my problem anymore. Hates makes people fool and learned nothing.

The internet is free to explore and learn. Search...

Last edited:
Reaction score
you don't know who's behind this account that's using the new alias "Dev Kaito"
oops, sorry , i dont know you are super kaito god,
Oh my god, please, forgive me cuz i was blind,
fool and learned nothing.
it's more powerful to share how to make food than how to ask food.
i don't know you had to save the world,my lord...
but, my lord, Are you feeling good when you standing a high place then you're looking around ...
wow, **** my child, they are
people fool and learned nothing.
by the way, i was not asked you , not "your name" in my comment ,
so, let me free please, cuz this forum is "Releases"
you can release or not, that's not my problem, but i know someone like me,
someone are normal guys and like what you said before... want to know how to fix that error
Did i learning?
yes, i have,
but i'm not professional like you,guys
my lord, i dont know every things so that's reason i asked someone know it...
and for now. i know someone 's except you... cuz you had to save this world...sorry again my lord
please, forgive me again,... accept my apologize !
7AXaaSJ - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums

and just scroll my mouse away...
far and far away ,out this galaxy ,...
thanks you for read !
ps: did i had to hate you?... no, i'm not hate anyone...
what for ?... so let my comment free for fly and fly for fun,
and i hope someone can ... understand me.
thanks last time :(:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1 Vote for closing this thread. People are being dumb now and want everything to be given to them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i want to know how to fix it too because it always said somethings are mising...re-install the game...
I have no idea .
Ok. Close this thread...haha

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@pullpull here u goes again.. strike 3.. hehehe
sadlove92 many people here are just like u.. unfortunately we can't avoid that there are pro's and some are not..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fight fight fight hahaha :w00t:
Lets just watch them with popcorn :8:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
1 Vote for closing this thread. People are being dumb now and want everything to be given to them.

make your own source not modifying the source if you dont want to help leave this forum. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

A cancer like you is one of the reason why pro dev's here in rz dont want to share their ideas anymore. You, a self proclaimed pro dev/pro on showoff. Then you call yourself as a pro dev. Yes you're pro. Pro in editing the gui's code HAHAHAHAHA. zzzzz... Then if you think your work is good then stop using your brain man hahahaha. You're just making an anti to science about left brain and right brain. Where you're right brain has nothing left, and the left has nothing right. You're not that really creative. Then you showoff HAHAHAAH what a trash. Just leave this forum if you dont want it man. There's many newbie dev's here who just wants to learn and not to waste their time scrolling at your trash... zzz. Dont be selfish man. There's many people out there who just want to learn here, this thread is really useful as a practice for them..

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
very good opinion. I agree with you:eek:tt:
very good opinion. I agree with you

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
can someone share how to fix minia.exe not build pls, thx?

I already deleted my old source. the best thing to do is, download a clean source code from here then check the entire basic folder from cpp to h or just compare it using winmerge and you well see the differences. Good Luck!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fixed my client cannot connect to server. all may server files doing fine how to fix it ? thanks in advance

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
how to fixed my client cannot connect to server. all may server files doing fine how to fix it ? thanks in advance
Double check param/cfg mate server side and client side. Also odbc and sql server

Back