Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sir i change may param ip to my ip of my server but the client it shows "internet connection error" this is the error when quit th client "[2018-01-15 15:50:25] WSAEnumNetworkEvents - Contact Event Error, NetworkEvent : 16, nRetCode : 0, iErrorCode : 10061[2018-01-15 15:51:31] WSAEnumNetworkEvents - Contact Event Error, NetworkEvent : 16, nRetCode : 0, iErrorCode : 10061"
Double check param/cfg mate server side and client side. Also odbc and sql server

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
sir i change may param ip to my ip of my server but the client it shows "internet connection error" this is the error when quit th client "[2018-01-15 15:50:25] WSAEnumNetworkEvents - Contact Event Error, NetworkEvent : 16, nRetCode : 0, iErrorCode : 10061[2018-01-15 15:51:31] WSAEnumNetworkEvents - Contact Event Error, NetworkEvent : 16, nRetCode : 0, iErrorCode : 10061"

double check your port

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fix the blood monster number ?
Source Code
kenn14 - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Edit the thread, don't forget to include BlackCat, he was the one who done his part as my partner in coding interface.

here are the bugs that was reported to me before:
1. bugtrap on skill info
2. glmob schedule (lev edit after saving)
3. item slot bug ( equip )
4. electric effect bug

note: do not rush adding new sources in the source file, make sure its fully fixed, it might mess up everything, have fun solving guys.
sir did you have a fixed Level editor ? please share compiled editor pls. thanks in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not yet, and if you getting hard time fixing it on source code, You can find alternative waysto edit lev files in my client sir. it is really easy.
Can you share your alternative ways to edit lev files in your client ? :) Thanks in advance

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Help !! i can't open any files in glogic.rcc

1.i decrypt all files in glogic.rcc with rantool.exe
2.i use texteditor to config file that i decrypt but all files can't open with this tool

ps.i use tool from this source.
ps2.i can open param.ini from texteditor normally.

when i get in game client crash T_T anyone know how to fix this ?

i didn't edit anything in client edit just param.ini

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help me pls i can not build character Magician & extreme get how to fix ? I used Database in post help me pls sir

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a problem with ServerField. After its loading, they give me this error (GLSchoolWars::Find() fail,1):
kenn14 - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Does anyone how to fix this problem?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to change the server list map and text font.

I tried to change the login map but nothing happens. I also tried to change the font but some parts didn't change.

q9c80OT - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums

tqy1N52 - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to change the server list map and text font.

I tried to change the login map but nothing happens. I also tried to change the font but some parts didn't change.

q9c80OT - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums

tqy1N52 - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums

change DDS to change the background i think lobby.dds if you dont want a dds background change it in source

about the font change it to dxfontman.cpp

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's weird. Does anyone know how to fix this. It appears that the source can't compile the game client. But some files are compiled successfully.
2BUiRpL - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums

LavKDjL - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
That's weird. Does anyone know how to fix this. It appears that the source can't compile the game client. But some files are compiled successfully.
2BUiRpL - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums

LavKDjL - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums

you need to fix your ranviewer

Attachments

Back