Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's the same that I post on the other day. To be honest, I'm not that good at fixing source code at all... I'm terribly sorry about that...

That's weird. Does anyone know how to fix this. It appears that the source can't compile the game client. But some files are compiled successfully.
2BUiRpL - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums

LavKDjL - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Master Summoner
Reaction score
It's the same that I post on the other day. To be honest, I'm not that good at fixing source code at all... I'm terribly sorry about that...

bro go to config manager and uncheck the ranviewer follow this pic.
kenn14 - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums

then put this file into your basic folder and overwrite, rebuild and boom your minia is solve. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is the bin files for who don't know how to compile the source.

After that

The Virustotal result is not good

please reuploaf the file sir.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
-My Buff didn't disappear after restarting client. So I don't know what's the problem with your code now. hekhek

Hi,

Can i ask how did u fix sw buffs? I got the same problem with sw buffs. after i restarted my client the winner and the sw buffs will disappear.

Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is no ViewEquipment/CharView button in p2pmenu
source had included function related cpp
I was done compiling without errors, thx in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bro go to config manager and uncheck the ranviewer follow this pic.

then put this file into your basic folder and overwrite, rebuild and boom your minia is solve. :)
i already did your guide but still got errror fatal error ..
hmm maybe someone can share basic.cpp ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got so many fatal errors when the tools and server files are compiling, can some one help me how to solve the problem?
it says
"RanClientLib_A.lib(MinBugTrap.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__BT_SetFlags@4 referenced in function "void __cdecl BUG_TRAP::BugTrapInstall(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > &,bool,bool)" (?BugTrapInstall@BUG_TRAP@@YAXAAV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@_N1@Z)"

(screenshot)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who knows the password of the rcc file this game.exe file. It seems, game.exe has been encrypted very well. It dont have "CStringMemory::m_pBuffer Not enough"
Link:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to translate Quest Text in ran online. I looked in Glogic.rcc but did not see.
What is it in the file?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can you help me with my problem?

Can you help me with my problem? Its in the source code at Basic "Basic.cpp".

Basic.cpp(162) : error C2065: 'CCRC32' : undeclared identifierBasic.cpp(162) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'MyCRC32'Basic.cpp(162) : error C2065: 'MyCRC32' : undeclared identifierBasic.cpp(163) : error C2228: left of '.Initialize' must have class/struct/union type type is ''unknown-type''Basic.cpp(163) : error C3861: 'MyCRC32': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookupBasic.cpp(164) : error C2228: left of '.FileCRC' must have class/struct/union type type is ''unknown-type''Basic.cpp(164) : error C3861: 'MyCRC32': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookupBasic.cpp(165) : error C2228: left of '.FileCRC' must have class/struct/union type type is ''unknown-type''Basic.cpp(165) : error C3861: 'MyCRC32': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookupBasic.cpp(166) : error C2228: left of '.FileCRC' must have class/struct/union type type is ''unknown-type''Basic.cpp(166) : error C3861: 'MyCRC32': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup

Back