Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone know how to fix the (name is not available) during creation ? I use ep9 database if anyone willing to share their working database and also some game files are missing when i start the launcher ? thank you so much appreciated

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
anyone know how to fix the (name is not available) during creation ? I use ep9 database if anyone willing to share their working database and also some game files are missing when i start the launcher ? thank you so much appreciated

I am also having the same problem, anyone have CFG, and database i think thats the only files I know that needs troubleshooting to get by the name is not available or character failed processing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am also having the same problem, anyone have CFG, and database i think thats the only files I know that needs troubleshooting to get by the name is not available or character failed processing

I already fix my 1st problem name is not available try to any ep9 database will work but you have to add this - RanGame1-Tables-Chainfo (add this into your column) ChaContributionPoint(int,null)

and now my problem is some game files are missing even though I compile the source without error but everytime I run the MiniA using apprun or thor launcher it says that error.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I already fix my 1st problem name is not available try to any ep9 database will work but you have to add this - RanGame1-Tables-Chainfo (add this into your column) ChaContributionPoint(int,null)

and now my problem is some game files are missing even though I compile the source without error but everytime I run the MiniA using apprun or thor launcher it says that error.

oh nice i got mine fixed thanks much! I'll try to return the favor, to which file you mentioned missing cuz when I launch my game, there isnt any window popup errors, what files do you want me to upload ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh really wow, cuz I'm having trouble in basic.cpp with source everytime I run the MiniA.exe using my thor launcher it says some files are missing (but I don't have any errors in source but seems need some changes in basic.cpp hope you help me with this thanks in advance.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Oh really wow, cuz I'm having trouble in basic.cpp with source everytime I run the MiniA.exe using my thor launcher it says some files are missing (but I don't have any errors in source but seems need some changes in basic.cpp hope you help me with this thanks in advance.

Find the default ep11 source here and merge the basic via winmerge.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
help! i cant create character in game it says "This name is not availabe" help me tosolve this please.
heres the screenshot/

kenn14 - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys
why my quest edit can edit *.qst file?

I opened quest.lst and edited student's registeraion ->student's , then saved it and opened it again and the tool crashed.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yes it is already updated more than a weeks ago.

sir do you have a fixed basic folder? cause it is to hard to fixed building the MiniA.exe I just remove the error and it successfully compiled. but when I try to run the MiniA.exe is say missing file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix after 1st loading its only gray and no display anything only gray color please help I'm a newbie
the svrsession, svrfield, svragent and svr login is already run the problem is after I run the game and after 1st loading its only gray no login or anything

Back