Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Sorry my bad, yeah just changed it last night and it's working. I checked your source nPort in s_netclient.h and it's 5005 ^_^
By the way, from this source you have given. Is the SchoolWar, Tyranny fixed? Or I still need to?

i know need to fix it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Problems found.

1. Reward Buff Problem
Is there anyone here encountered the Reward buff bug? I tested it with MP Character, and made MP won the Tyranny Wars, the buff was given to the MP (this is right) but then afterward the buff automatically transfered to SG (this is wrong)... I checked the "GLTowerWarsDefine.h" the "SW_SCHOOL_MAX = 3" and yes the value is 3 so I don't know why the reward buff is bug.

2. The Top 10 ranking for Tyranny wars List isn't working.. .. I also checked the code that was given by "CNDev" regarding the "CPvPWindowDisplay.cpp" but it's already in the source and it's nothing to do with TOP10 List I think? Because it's just a button. Check my screenshot.
(FIXED NOW... but just a little ugly..)

4. It's only 4 classes, can't find where to enable the other 4, but yes other class is working until Magician class (if you edit the classes in GMC).

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Problems found.

1. Reward Buff Problem
Is there anyone here encountered the Reward buff bug? I tested it with MP Character, and made MP won the Tyranny Wars, the buff was given to the MP (this is right) but then afterward the buff automatically transfered to SG (this is wrong)... I checked the "GLTowerWarsDefine.h" the "SW_SCHOOL_MAX = 3" and yes the value is 3 so I don't know why the reward buff is bug.

2. The Top 10 ranking for Tyranny wars List isn't working.. .. I also checked the code that was given by "CNDev" regarding the "CPvPWindowDisplay.cpp" but it's already in the source and it's nothing to do with TOP10 List I think? Because it's just a button. Check my screenshot.

4. It's only 4 classes, can't find where to enable the other 4, but yes other class is working until Magician class (if you edit the classes in GMC).

if you are using my source that is 4class. just un comment in source to enable the other class

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
if you are using my source that is 4class. just un comment in source to enable the other class

Which part of the source? Cause I forgot the location of Character Select Source. I think that's the only part you disabled it since the other class still working. It's not just shown in the character creation.

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Which part of the source? Cause I forgot the location of Character Select Source. I think that's the only part you disabled it since the other class still working. It's not just shown in the character creation.

You can check it here buddy.

CreateCharacterNew.cpp
CreateCharacterNew.h

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can check it here buddy.

CreateCharacterNew.cpp
CreateCharacterNew.h

Nope: This 2 files
CreateCharacterNew.cpp
CreateCharacterNew.h

Don't have changes since EP10 source. It's still thesame.

LMAO just edited the GUI @
mhtghjkl22 and add the 4 other class in gui.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
And so I'm still modifying some codes in the source.
Basically the modified school war and became tower war, but whatever the logic of this war the important is we know how it works.

I found this bug when I'm testing the game. Tyranny war to be exact.
-If there is no Tyranny Winner, the buff default goes to SG, it's unfair. (I fixed this one already anyway)
-If your school is SG, the "Cancel" for participation in Tyranny War is bug, you can't or won't be able to cancel (Still testing)

The Screenshot is for fun only... ^_^

HGVFY8L - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
And so I'm still modifying some codes in the source.
Basically the modified school war and became tower war, but whatever the logic of this war the important is we know how it works.

I found this bug when I'm testing the game. Tyranny war to be exact.
-If there is no Tyranny Winner, the buff default goes to SG, it's unfair. (I fixed this one already anyway)
-If your school is SG, the "Cancel" for participation in Tyranny War is bug, you can't or won't be able to cancel (Still testing)

The Screenshot is for fun only... ^_^

HGVFY8L - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums

nice work
uuwo11J - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums

i already fix that. the buffs and the winner in tyranny the only proble that is after you restart the client the winner and the buffs will disappear

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
nice work
uuwo11J - [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client - RaGEZONE Forums

i already fix that. the buffs and the winner in tyranny the only proble that is after you restart the client the winner and the buffs will disappear

-My Buff didn't disappear after restarting client. So I don't know what's the problem with your code now. hekhek

Attachments

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
-My Buff didn't disappear after restarting client. So I don't know what's the problem with your code now. hekhek

w0w that's nice :D maybe that is SW buffs that's why the buffs didnt disapper hehehehe

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
you can check my updated source code inside. its already been fixed about winners and buffs.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
yes it is already updated more than a weeks ago.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes it is already updated more than a weeks ago.

Sir,
Did it fix the "tyrany rank" and lev save files?
I hope you can upgrade it to 9 class. I know this source is better than others.hehe
Thanks you for share it.

Back