[Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client

Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 246466676869707172737475 LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 1112
    MemberRank
    Apr 2014 Join Date
    12Posts

Re: [Share]EP11 Source Code w/ Client

I got so many fatal errors when the tools and server files are compiling, can some one help me how to solve the problem? it says
    "RanClientLib_A.lib(MinBugTrap.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__BT_SetFlags@4 referenced in function "void __cdecl BUG_TRAP::BugTrapInstall(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > &,bool,bool)" (?BugTrapInstall@BUG_TRAP@@YAXAAV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@_N1@Z)"

www.mediafire.com/view/71p6hz2ktm7bayy/2.png (screenshot)

MemberRank
    Jul 2016 Join Date
    42Posts

Who knows the password of the rcc file this game.exe file. It seems, game.exe has been encrypted very well. It dont have "CStringMemory::m_pBuffer Not enough"
    Link: Game

MemberRank
    Jul 2016 Join Date
    42Posts

Does anyone know how to translate Quest Text in ran online. I looked in Glogic.rcc but did not see.
    What is it in the file?

MemberRank
    May 2018 Join Date
    2Posts

[IMG]C:\Users\Fe PC\Desktop\3.jpg[/IMG]

Can you help me with my problem?

- - - Updated - - -

Can you help me with my problem? Its in the source code at Basic "Basic.cpp".

Basic.cpp(162) : error C2065: 'CCRC32' : undeclared identifierBasic.cpp(162) : error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'MyCRC32'Basic.cpp(162) : error C2065: 'MyCRC32' : undeclared identifierBasic.cpp(163) : error C2228: left of '.Initialize' must have class/struct/union type type is ''unknown-type''Basic.cpp(163) : error C3861: 'MyCRC32': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookupBasic.cpp(164) : error C2228: left of '.FileCRC' must have class/struct/union type type is ''unknown-type''Basic.cpp(164) : error C3861: 'MyCRC32': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookupBasic.cpp(165) : error C2228: left of '.FileCRC' must have class/struct/union type type is ''unknown-type''Basic.cpp(165) : error C3861: 'MyCRC32': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookupBasic.cpp(166) : error C2228: left of '.FileCRC' must have class/struct/union type type is ''unknown-type''Basic.cpp(166) : error C3861: 'MyCRC32': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup

MemberRank
    Feb 2018 Join Date
    33Posts

Someone can please share basic.cpp files

MemberRank
    Mar 2010 Join Date
    PHILIPPINESLocation
    175Posts

can someone reshare the basic folder for source code? thankyou
    Last edited by maztajay21; 4 Weeks Ago at 04:22 PM.

MemberRank
    Feb 2017 Join Date
    33Posts

How to remove Skill link?

MemberRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    43Posts

anyone know how to fix the (name is not available) during creation ? I use ep9 database if anyone willing to share their working database and also some game files are missing when i start the launcher ? thank you so much appreciated

MemberRank
    Nov 2017 Join Date
    4Posts

Quote Originally Posted by goodboy454 View Post
    anyone know how to fix the (name is not available) during creation ? I use ep9 database if anyone willing to share their working database and also some game files are missing when i start the launcher ? thank you so much appreciated

I am also having the same problem, anyone have CFG, and database i think thats the only files I know that needs troubleshooting to get by the name is not available or character failed processing

MemberRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    43Posts

Quote Originally Posted by omnistrife42 View Post
    I am also having the same problem, anyone have CFG, and database i think thats the only files I know that needs troubleshooting to get by the name is not available or character failed processing
    I already fix my 1st problem name is not available try to any ep9 database will work but you have to add this - RanGame1-Tables-Chainfo (add this into your column) ChaContributionPoint(int,null)

and now my problem is some game files are missing even though I compile the source without error but everytime I run the MiniA using apprun or thor launcher it says that error.

MemberRank
    Nov 2017 Join Date
    4Posts

I already fix my 1st problem name is not available try to any ep9 database will work but you have to add this - RanGame1-Tables-Chainfo (add this into your column) ChaContributionPoint(int,null)

and now my problem is some game files are missing even though I compile the source without error but everytime I run the MiniA using apprun or thor launcher it says that error.

oh nice i got mine fixed thanks much! I'll try to return the favor, to which file you mentioned missing cuz when I launch my game, there isnt any window popup errors, what files do you want me to upload ?

MemberRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    43Posts

Oh really wow, cuz I'm having trouble in basic.cpp with source everytime I run the MiniA.exe using my thor launcher it says some files are missing (but I don't have any errors in source but seems need some changes in basic.cpp hope you help me with this thanks in advance.

True MemberRank
    Dec 2009 Join Date
    PhilippinesLocation
    358Posts

Oh really wow, cuz I'm having trouble in basic.cpp with source everytime I run the MiniA.exe using my thor launcher it says some files are missing (but I don't have any errors in source but seems need some changes in basic.cpp hope you help me with this thanks in advance.
    Find the default ep11 source here and merge the basic via winmerge.

MemberRank
    Dec 2011 Join Date
    43Posts

thank you so much sir, how do you fix tyranny when It's finish no school winner and rankings ? thanks in advance

MemberRank
    Mar 2017 Join Date
    OthersideLocation
    23Posts

help! i cant create character in game it says "This name is not availabe" help me tosolve this please.
    heres the screenshot/

Advertisement