Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SHARE] New Game Launcher (Customizable) v1.0.0

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how about this sir ? this arror appear when i put patch and start update then the download not start.

lucian0127 - [SHARE] New Game Launcher (Customizable) v1.0.0 - RaGEZONE Forums

ANY UPDATE? abandon project? :D :D :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello how can an emulator of an online game that works with visual studio help me with a job?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys!

I just want to share my application made in C#.
A good looking launcher that will suits your needs :)

INSTRUCTIONS
First: Download File

Overwrite this file to your old one. Thank to sexual123 for this report.
Fixed:
Always load Game.exe (can now load base on your configuration).

Second: Understanding the archive contents
Understanding the files - extract all the files.. you will see Launcher and Web Content for Launcher folder inside this archive.

Third: Whats inside
Inside the Launcher Folder, theres a Textures where you can put your own PNG Background. just do not rename all the files inside that folder. Just overwrite it with the new one.

dfsecLib.dll - stands for Data File Security Library.. its a class library use to secure your configured launcher.cfg.

iconflib.dll - stands for INI config library.. its a class library use to read write ini files.

lconfig.cfg - used by launcher for version comparison.

launcher.cfg - Configuration file used by Launcher.exe

Fourth: launcher.cfg Instructions
Code:
[CONFIG]
TITLE=Ran Online [COLOR=#FF0000][I]This is where the title of the launcher will set[/I][/COLOR]
WEBSITE=http://ExampleRanOnlineWebsite.com/ [COLOR=#FF0000][I]Put your main website here including the / character at the end[/I][/COLOR]
CSS=http://ExampleRanOnlineWebsite.com/_news/style.css [COLOR=#FF0000][I]Link to your css style[/I][/COLOR]
NEWS=http://ExampleRanOnlineWebsite.com/_news/index.php [COLOR=#FF0000][I]URL of your news index.php[/I][/COLOR]
PATCH_URL=http://ExampleRanOnlineWebsite.com/_patch/ [COLOR=#FF0000][I]URL for your website patch folder[/I][/COLOR]
VER_URL=http://ExampleRanOnlineWebsite.com/_version/nver.xml [COLOR=#FF0000][I]URL for your new version[/I][/COLOR]
SOCKET_URL=_socket/ [COLOR=#FF0000][I]URL to your socket server use to indicate if the servers are online or offline[/I][/COLOR]
APP_EXE=Game.exe [COLOR=#FF0000][I]Your client's .exe filename here[/I][/COLOR]
APP_ARG=/app_run [COLOR=#FF0000][I]Your client's .exe Arguments leave blank if don't have to use arguments [/I][/COLOR]
COPYRIGHT=Copyright © 2016 - Ran Online. All Rights Reserved. [COLOR=#FF0000][I]Put your own copyright message here.[/I][/COLOR]
[SECURITY]
ADMINID=admin [COLOR=#FF0000][I]This will use as your admin username to Decrypt your configuration[/I][/COLOR]
ADMINPASS=admin [COLOR=#FF0000][I]This use as your admin password to Decrypt your configuration[/I][/COLOR]
HASHCONFIG=false [COLOR=#FF0000][I](Defualt - false) If false, Text is Decrypted but IF TRUE... All text inside launcher.cfg will be Encrypted and will ask for admin USER AND PASS if you turned it back to false FROM true value.[/I][/COLOR]
PASSHASH=D3F4ULTP4$$H45H [COLOR=#FF0000][I]Optional - Use for encrypting and decrypting... you can change it if you want[/I][/COLOR]
SALTKEY=S4LT&K3Y [COLOR=#FF0000][I]Optional - Use for encrypting and decrypting... you can change it if you want[/I][/COLOR]
ALGOKEY=@1B2c3D4e5F6g7H8 [COLOR=#FF0000][I]Optional - Use for encrypting and decrypting... you can change it if you want[/I][/COLOR]

[B]Fifth: Your Web Content for your Launcher[/B]
Put all the file of your [B]Web Content for Launcher[/B] to your website. And set the URL to your launcher.cfg.

[B]Sixth: Socket[/B]
This is your Online Offline server indicator. 
Inside your _socket folder.. edit the index.php and search the line
[B]$serverIP = '192.168.0.100';[/B] Change the local ip of your ran server.

In the Line
[CODE]
        if ($_GET['check'] == 'session'):

// Set the Session Server's Port
        $serverPort = [COLOR=#FF0000]4001[/COLOR];

endif;

if ($_GET['check'] == 'field'):

// Set the Field Server's Port
        $serverPort = [COLOR=#FF0000]4002[/COLOR];

endif;

if ($_GET['check'] == 'login'):

// Set the Login Server's Port
        $serverPort = [COLOR=#FF0000]4003[/COLOR];

endif;

if ($_GET['check'] == 'agent'):

// Set the Agent Server's Port
        $serverPort = [COLOR=#FF0000]4004[/COLOR];

endif;
Change the Port according to your Server Setup

Seventh: Patch List
under the _patch folder.. Put a list of file name (patch file).. Note: do not include .exe only the filename.

For Example: You have patch001.exe, patch002.exe, patch_3.exe must be made with WinRaR.
The patchList.txt will have this list:
patch001
patch002
patch_3

Eight: Version Comparison with nver.xml and lconfig.xml
Version of nver.xml must be greater than the version of lconfig.xml.
The Patch will start if the nver.xml is higher than lconfig.xml version.
Will Enable the Start Game button if the version of nver.xml and lconfig.xml are the same.

For Example:
nver.xml - 1.0.20 | lconfig.xml - 1.0.19 New patch
nver.xml - 1.0.20 | lconfig.xml - 1.0.20 No Patch - can start the game

LAST PART: How to make SFX on WinRAR?!
Please follow the instructions from the images below.

STEP 1

STEP 2

STEP 3

STEP 4

STEP 5

STEP 6

I hope my works will help you on your projects or lets say your future projects :)
Good Luck Guys! More Power!

Next Project to Share - Website CP (3rd Screenshot)

please help mo kapatid i dont get it huhuhu.. i already download the 2 zip folder sa taas then what is the next?

Back