[SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling

Page 21 of 57 FirstFirst ... 11131415161718192021222324252627282931 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 315 of 847
  1. #301
    Registered KarterCallRZ is online now
    MemberRank
    Dec 2020 Join Date
    21Posts

    Re: [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling

    [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling
    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomRecords View Post
    A little share for those who can't fix the ChaInfoUpdateBase which causes the rollback on Level and etc.You must add ChaRebornNum on dbo.ChaInfoUpdatebase under the Stored Procedure or just execute this query. Enjoy
    Spoiler:
    USE [RanGameS1]GO/****** Object: StoredProcedure [dbo].[ChaInfoUpdateBase] Script Date: 03/03/2021 2:36:21 PM ******/DROP PROCEDURE [dbo].[ChaInfoUpdateBase]GO/****** Object: StoredProcedure [dbo].[ChaInfoUpdateBase] Script Date: 03/03/2021 2:36:21 PM ******/SET ANSI_NULLS ONGOSET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ONGOCREATE PROCEDURE [dbo].[ChaInfoUpdateBase] @ChaBright int, @Chalevel int, @Chamoney money, @ChaDex int, @ChaIntel int, @Chaschool int, @ChaHair int, @ChaFace int, @Chaliving int, @Chastrong int, @Chapower int, @Chaspirit int, @Chastrength int, @ChastRemain int, @ChaAttackP int, @ChaDefenseP int, @ChaFightA int, @ChashootA int, @ChaExp money, @ChaskillPoint int, @ChaHP int, @ChamP int, @ChasP int, @ChaPK int, @ChastartMap int, @ChastartGate int, @ChaposX float, @ChaposY float, @ChaposZ float, @ChasaveMap int, @ChasavePosX float, @ChasavePosY float, @ChasavePosZ float, @ChareturnMap int, @ChareturnPosX float, @ChareturnPosY float, @ChareturnPosZ float, @ChareExp money, @ChasafeTime smallint, @ChacP int, @ChaNum int, @ChamacroT int, @SkillSlotNum int, @CharebornNum intASBEGIN SET NOCOUNT ON UPDATE dbo.ChaInfo SET ChaBright = @ChaBright, ChaLevel = @Chalevel, ChaMoney = @Chamoney, ChaDex = @ChaDex, ChaIntel = @ChaIntel, ChaSchool = @Chaschool, ChaHair = @ChaHair, ChaFace = @ChaFace, ChaLiving = @Chaliving, ChaStrong = @Chastrong, ChaPower = @Chapower, ChaSpirit = @Chaspirit, ChaStrength = @Chastrength, ChaStRemain = @ChastRemain, ChaAttackP = @ChaAttackP, ChaDefenseP = @ChaDefenseP, ChaFightA = @ChaFightA, ChaShootA = @ChashootA, ChaExp = @ChaExp, ChaSkillPoint = @ChaskillPoint, ChaHP = @ChaHP, ChaMP = @ChamP, ChaSP = @ChasP, ChaPK = @ChaPK, ChaStartMap = @ChastartMap, ChaStartGate = @ChastartGate, ChaPosX = @ChaposX, ChaPosY = @ChaposY, ChaPosZ = @ChaposZ, ChaSaveMap = @ChasaveMap, ChaSavePosX = @ChasavePosX, ChaSavePosY = @ChasavePosY, ChaSavePosZ = @ChasavePosZ, ChaReturnMap = @ChareturnMap, ChaReturnPosX = @ChareturnPosX, ChaReturnPosY = @ChareturnPosY, ChaReturnPosZ = @ChareturnPosZ, ChaReExp = @ChareExp, ChaSafeTime = @ChasafeTime, ChaCP = @ChacP, ChaMacroT = @ChamacroT, SkillSlotNum = @SkillSlotNum, ChaRebornNum = @CharebornNum WHERE ChaNum = @ChaNum exec sp_DeleteChaResetInfo @ChaNum SET NOCOUNT ONENDGO
    Thank you So much :P

  2. #302
    Ultimate Member newbiedeveloper is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2017 Join Date
    172Posts

    Re: [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling

    Quote Originally Posted by arwekaj09 View Post
    Yes I am sir
    im using vmware im still stuck on character process success

  3. #303
    Newbie KidBUU is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2019 Join Date
    2Posts

    Re: [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling

    Can u share the download link of vmware u used

  4. #304
    Registered Rekesan is online now
    MemberRank
    Dec 2020 Join Date
    8Posts

    Re: [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling

    Whenever I compile tools or anything, it says can't locate ranlogicserver.lib

    I can't even find it in the source. What do I do?

    EDIT: NEVERMIND, I JUST GOT IT :>
    Last edited by Rekesan; 03-03-21 at 09:17 AM.

  5. #305
    Member sjb8ifdmvm is offline
    MemberRank
    Sep 2017 Join Date
    ChineseLocation
    25Posts

    Re: [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling

    Quote Originally Posted by arwekaj09 View Post
    《勇 online》 Taiwan -> check download page.
    I used this client, I just translated some guis and more.

    - - - Updated - - -


    Check server port and IPs.
    Sir, Reditor can't load param.cfg
    How can I do to load.

    Sorry for my bad English

  6. #306
    Hardcore Member rcanary is online now
    MemberRank
    Feb 2018 Join Date
    104Posts

    Re: [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling

    I already fix the connection error on client,
    but i have a new error prompt on client based.

    in my screenshot, i already setup my userinfo

    but unfortunately, i cant login to the client.
    It says, incorrect username and password.
    user:ragezone123 / pass:12345 ( the password on sql was already on md5 format )

    agentserver error:
    [17:19:03] [INFO ] GS WB OFFLINE. pass the login process ChaName : ragezone123
    [17:19:03] [ERROR] CAgentGsUserCheck result 0

    i already set "0" on verman






    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by FreedomRecords View Post
    A little share for those who can't fix the ChaInfoUpdateBase which causes the rollback on Level and etc.

    You must add ChaRebornNum on dbo.ChaInfoUpdatebase under the Stored Procedure or just execute this query. Enjoy

    Spoiler:


    USE [RanGameS1]
    GO

    /****** Object: StoredProcedure [dbo].[ChaInfoUpdateBase] Script Date: 03/03/2021 2:36:21 PM ******/
    DROP PROCEDURE [dbo].[ChaInfoUpdateBase]
    GO

    /****** Object: StoredProcedure [dbo].[ChaInfoUpdateBase] Script Date: 03/03/2021 2:36:21 PM ******/
    SET ANSI_NULLS ON
    GO

    SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
    GO

    CREATE PROCEDURE [dbo].[ChaInfoUpdateBase]
    @ChaBright int,
    @Chalevel int,
    @Chamoney money,
    @ChaDex int,
    @ChaIntel int,
    @Chaschool int,
    @ChaHair int,
    @ChaFace int,
    @Chaliving int,
    @Chastrong int,
    @Chapower int,
    @Chaspirit int,
    @Chastrength int,
    @ChastRemain int,
    @ChaAttackP int,
    @ChaDefenseP int,
    @ChaFightA int,
    @ChashootA int,
    @ChaExp money,
    @ChaskillPoint int,
    @ChaHP int,
    @ChamP int,
    @ChasP int,
    @ChaPK int,
    @ChastartMap int,
    @ChastartGate int,
    @ChaposX float,
    @ChaposY float,
    @ChaposZ float,
    @ChasaveMap int,
    @ChasavePosX float,
    @ChasavePosY float,
    @ChasavePosZ float,
    @ChareturnMap int,
    @ChareturnPosX float,
    @ChareturnPosY float,
    @ChareturnPosZ float,
    @ChareExp money,
    @ChasafeTime smallint,
    @ChacP int,
    @ChaNum int,
    @ChamacroT int,
    @SkillSlotNum int,
    @CharebornNum int
    AS
    BEGIN
    SET NOCOUNT ON

    UPDATE dbo.ChaInfo
    SET ChaBright = @ChaBright,
    ChaLevel = @Chalevel,
    ChaMoney = @Chamoney,
    ChaDex = @ChaDex,
    ChaIntel = @ChaIntel,

    ChaSchool = @Chaschool,
    ChaHair = @ChaHair,
    ChaFace = @ChaFace,
    ChaLiving = @Chaliving,
    ChaStrong = @Chastrong,

    ChaPower = @Chapower,
    ChaSpirit = @Chaspirit,
    ChaStrength = @Chastrength,
    ChaStRemain = @ChastRemain,
    ChaAttackP = @ChaAttackP,

    ChaDefenseP = @ChaDefenseP,
    ChaFightA = @ChaFightA,
    ChaShootA = @ChashootA,
    ChaExp = @ChaExp,
    ChaSkillPoint = @ChaskillPoint,

    ChaHP = @ChaHP,
    ChaMP = @ChamP,
    ChaSP = @ChasP,
    ChaPK = @ChaPK,
    ChaStartMap = @ChastartMap,

    ChaStartGate = @ChastartGate,
    ChaPosX = @ChaposX,
    ChaPosY = @ChaposY,
    ChaPosZ = @ChaposZ,
    ChaSaveMap = @ChasaveMap,

    ChaSavePosX = @ChasavePosX,
    ChaSavePosY = @ChasavePosY,
    ChaSavePosZ = @ChasavePosZ,
    ChaReturnMap = @ChareturnMap,
    ChaReturnPosX = @ChareturnPosX,

    ChaReturnPosY = @ChareturnPosY,
    ChaReturnPosZ = @ChareturnPosZ,
    ChaReExp = @ChareExp,
    ChaSafeTime = @ChasafeTime,
    ChaCP = @ChacP,
    ChaMacroT = @ChamacroT,
    SkillSlotNum = @SkillSlotNum,
    ChaRebornNum = @CharebornNum

    WHERE ChaNum = @ChaNum

    exec sp_DeleteChaResetInfo @ChaNum

    SET NOCOUNT ON
    END


    GO


    Msg 3701, Level 11, State 5, Line 5
    Cannot drop the procedure 'dbo.ChaInfoUpdateBase', because it does not exist or you do not have permission.
    Msg 207, Level 16, State 1, Procedure ChaInfoUpdateBase, Line 114
    Invalid column name 'ChaRebornNum'.

  7. #307
    Soon enough~ lars is offline
    True MemberRank
    Feb 2016 Join Date
    #include "XX.h"Location
    212Posts

    Re: [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling

    Quote Originally Posted by rcanary View Post
    I already fix the connection error on client,
    but i have a new error prompt on client based.

    in my screenshot, i already setup my userinfo

    but unfortunately, i cant login to the client.
    It says, incorrect username and password.
    user:ragezone123 / pass:12345 ( the password on sql was already on md5 format )

    agentserver error:
    [17:19:03] [INFO ] GS WB OFFLINE. pass the login process ChaName : ragezone123
    [17:19:03] [ERROR] CAgentGsUserCheck result 0

    i already set "0" on verman






    - - - Updated - - -



    Msg 3701, Level 11, State 5, Line 5
    Cannot drop the procedure 'dbo.ChaInfoUpdateBase', because it does not exist or you do not have permission.
    Msg 207, Level 16, State 1, Procedure ChaInfoUpdateBase, Line 114
    Invalid column name 'ChaRebornNum'.
    RanGS doesn't use the typical RanUser.UserInfo table to store accounts. It is instead located under RanUser.GSUserInfo. Don't forget to set your UserAvailable to '1'. Cheers!

    Another one, please don't use MD5 when creating an account.

    About the ChaInfoUpdateBase, you can just modify the SP and add the ff:

    Defines:
    PHP Code:
     SkillSlotNum int, -- Add ','
    ChaRebornNum int -- Add this 
    Below the Update Statement:
    PHP Code:
    SkillSlotNum  = @ SkillSlotNum, --Add ','
    ChaRebornNum  = @ ChaRebornNum -- Add this 
    And don't forget to add ChaRebornNum on your RanGameS1.ChaInfo (INT, ALLOW NULL]. Have a great day

    Ignore the space between the @ 's, RZ Doesn't let me use them if I tag it along with a Number/Letter.
    Last edited by lars; 03-03-21 at 09:52 AM. Reason: Additional Info.
    This ain't real.

  8. #308
    Newbie KidBUU is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2019 Join Date
    2Posts

    Re: [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling

    Whats the get item password for GS SHARE CLIENT?

  9. #309
    Registered a7133756 is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2020 Join Date
    TaiwanLocation
    15Posts

    thumbs up Re: [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling

    cfg port err

    CServer1
    port=SessionServerport
    Cserver2 port=FieldServerport

    Too many private messages to answer all together
    As long as the port the same can

    I have solved the problem

    by sjb8ifdmvm Thank you
    My English isn’t very good Icome from Taiwan. Thank you

  10. #310
    Member mateo13 is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2020 Join Date
    33Posts

    Re: [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling

    Quote Originally Posted by lncy9909 View Post
    @a7133756


    Have you solved this problem? I'm stuck here, too
    A day has passed and still don't know what's the reason behind this :(

    I'm also using vmware 10 x windows 7 ult x sql 2014

  11. #311
    Hardcore Member rcanary is online now
    MemberRank
    Feb 2018 Join Date
    104Posts

    Re: [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling

    Quote Originally Posted by lars View Post
    RanGS doesn't use the typical RanUser.UserInfo table to store accounts. It is instead located under RanUser.GSUserInfo. Don't forget to set your UserAvailable to '1'. Cheers!

    Another one, please don't use MD5 when creating an account.

    About the ChaInfoUpdateBase, you can just modify the SP and add the ff:

    Defines:
    PHP Code:
     SkillSlotNum int, -- Add ','
    ChaRebornNum int -- Add this 
    Below the Update Statement:
    PHP Code:
    SkillSlotNum  = @ SkillSlotNum, --Add ','
    ChaRebornNum  = @ ChaRebornNum -- Add this 
    And don't forget to add ChaRebornNum on your RanGameS1.ChaInfo (INT, ALLOW NULL]. Have a great day

    Ignore the space between the @ 's, RZ Doesn't let me use them if I tag it along with a Number/Letter.

    Thanks for the Information , I will try this Fix.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Client/Server Version mismatch. Launcher 0/0 Patch 67/0
    Please download the latest patch

    any user encounter this error,
    i can login but client force close then the error prompt on notepad and a report bug.

  12. #312
    Soon enough~ lars is offline
    True MemberRank
    Feb 2016 Join Date
    #include "XX.h"Location
    212Posts

    Re: [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling

    Quote Originally Posted by rcanary View Post
    Thanks for the Information , I will try this Fix.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Client/Server Version mismatch. Launcher 0/0 Patch 67/0
    Please download the latest patch

    any user encounter this error,
    i can login but client force close then the error prompt on notepad and a report bug.
    You can go backread to see the fix for this, you have two options. Mine and @CNDev's

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by mateo13 View Post
    A day has passed and still don't know what's the reason behind this :(

    I'm also using vmware 10 x windows 7 ult x sql 2014
    Visit this link: https://mega.nz/folder/5xwXiAIJ#4Rd6.../file/18JGxJjD

    And look for the HowTo and read/follow it carefully. Hoping you can get yours running in no time. Cheers!
    This ain't real.

  13. #313
    Hardcore Member rcanary is online now
    MemberRank
    Feb 2018 Join Date
    104Posts

    Re: [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling

    Quote Originally Posted by lars View Post
    You can just update the Game Version on your LoginServer. From 0 -> 67 -> Set Version. And done!

    Image: Imgur

    Other things need to be done: For the GMC to work, you need to be able to setup your ServerGroup and ServerInfo.


    thanks lars , it's work.
    ( ill change 0 to 67 on loginserver )
    later i will explore other bugs,


  14. #314
    Member mateo13 is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2020 Join Date
    33Posts

    Re: [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling

    Quote Originally Posted by lars View Post
    You can go backread to see the fix for this, you have two options. Mine and @CNDev's

    - - - Updated - - -



    Visit this link: https://mega.nz/folder/5xwXiAIJ#4Rd6.../file/18JGxJjD

    And look for the HowTo and read/follow it carefully. Hoping you can get yours running in no time. Cheers!
    Bruh you're the best guy here!!! Thank you thank you very much

  15. #315
    Soon enough~ lars is offline
    True MemberRank
    Feb 2016 Join Date
    #include "XX.h"Location
    212Posts

    Re: [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling

    Sharing is caring. :)
    This ain't real.



Advertisement