Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i tried to see using leveleditor but there is no mobs inside the altar, what do you think other cause of field server crash? even if list of mobs in mobs settings only npc

Are you sure there are no mobs/npc? Cause LevelEditor have different layers. There is a dropdown above the "play" button try and numbers will appear if there are multiple layers available. And if there are, try selecting one by one and see mobs will appear on the list.

Also as i've mentioned earlier, try creating your own .Lev file using the same .wld and see if it would still crash
You can create your own lev file using the LevelEditor.

Reaction score
Ran online GS client doesn't working with uiinnercfg01-uiinnercfg03.xml. I want to change the UI but nothing change. Anyone can help me change the gui of game

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hi! i am newbie here and i do play ran online for several years and i plan to learn how to set up my personal server...can anybody teach me how to set this up...i already know how to set up the sql server and i know already how to compile the source..but i really dont get how can i come up with this 3 data to make a server file...i mean after successfully compile the source what will i do next? do i need to combine them all in one folder to make a server file???

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Are you sure there are no mobs/npc? Cause LevelEditor have different layers. There is a dropdown above the "play" button try and numbers will appear if there are multiple layers available. And if there are, try selecting one by one and see mobs will appear on the list.

Also as i've mentioned earlier, try creating your own .Lev file using the same .wld and see if it would still crash
You can create your own lev file using the LevelEditor.

i saw an error in field server while loading the maplists, it says GLLandMan error how to fix it sir? together with the error the lev file for evil spirit altar.

calibur17 it says

w_underground_altar_instance.Lev::GLLandMan::LoadFile() Failure.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@calibur17 even clicking DaeHo npc, field server crash, i already copied the quest folder from other client that's compatible to my client, but still getting field server crash. i already check mobs/npc's i do have on my client.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
calibur17 even clicking DaeHo npc, field server crash, i already copied the quest folder from other client that's compatible to my client, but still getting field server crash. i already check mobs/npc's i do have on my client.

If it crashes with the npc then the quest file or the item/reward items is not compatible. If you're having problem with the NPC, just can re-create the quests like i did using NPCAction. Just use npctalkstrtable.xml to compare and copy it identically. Just look for: npc_pve_daeho

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If it crashes with the npc then the quest file or the item/reward items is not compatible. If you're having problem with the NPC, just can re-create the quests like i did using NPCAction. Just use npctalkstrtable.xml to compare and copy it identically. Just look for: npc_pve_daeho

yes thank you sir, thats what i'm doing right now.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

everything is fine, no more bugtraps when clicking NPC but the problem now is i cant proceed to the map, i doubled check the mapslist, the map is there. what is the other cause of this trouble? do i still need to create a script? or if you have it sir? can you share it to me? thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
everything is fine, no more bugtraps when clicking NPC but the problem now is i cant proceed to the map, i doubled check the mapslist, the map is there. what is the other cause of this trouble? do i still need to create a script? or if you have it sir? can you share it to me? thanks

data\glogic\mapslist.luc
Any map that is "nInstantMap = 2" uses a script so yes, you need one.
But if you want to just access the map, just change the value from 2 to 0

---
Quiirex - [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Like mateo13 said, there are 3 types of map (nInstantMap), 0 = regular map (not dungeon), 1 = regular dungeon (no script dungeon) 2 = script dungeon (requires script). If you just want to access that map for testing purposes, you can set nInstantMap to 0. But if you want it to work like the official one, you definitely have to make a script for it.

Back