Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Share / Guide] Real Ep6 S2 GMC : How to make it work?

Reaction score
^^ First Of all, Merry x-mas to all of us :w00t:

Files:
GMC.rar :
Glogic.rar :

Many of the ran server i saw is using jescolta's client as a base client ^^
uhh, maybe because, as they know, That's the only item file that is compatible on the GMC :lol:

Well, im using my own base client [still from my old ep4 client]

Wanna know how did i do it??

Here it is:

Follow my simple guide.

• Create a directory of GMC [example: C:\RANSERVER\GMC]
  • Extract the GMC.rar on the directory
  • Copy the DLL files [d3d9's - bugtrap - etc] and put it on the directory
  • Copy your quest and npctalk folder and put it on the C:\RANSERVER\GMC\data\glogic folder then, also copy the skinobject folder and put it on C:\RANSERVER\GMC\data
  • Extract this Glogic.rar on C:\RANSERVER\GMC\data\glogic
FAQ

• Now, how will you put your Item.isf and ItemStrtable.txt?
=> Simply put Your Item.isf and ItemStrTable.txt @ the Glogic.rcc that came from Glogic.rar

• I put my item.isf and my Itemstrtable @ the glogic.rcc but when i open the inventory editor of the GMC, no item showed?
=> It is because, EP6 S2 GMC's *.txt Encryption is not the same as what we are using on our Server and Client Files.

• How can I fix that encryption mismatch?
=> Well, Here is the fix. Simply open your Item.isf using Sir Jolin's / Philax' EP6 Item Editor ( make sure that the editor read the Item names), and then just Tick Save button and then, as you could notice, the "Date Modified" of the ItemStrTable.txt has been changed, Now what will you do?, simply put the re-saved ItemStrTable.txt on the Glogic.rcc came from our Glogic.rar

• Can i also use that tutorial of upgrading a *.txt file on Skill Editor / MobNPC Edit ?
=> Absolutely Yes!

:eek:tt::eek:tt::eek:tt::eek:tt::eek:tt: Happy X-Mas and a Merry New Year!!:eek:tt::eek:tt::eek:tt::eek:tt::eek:tt::eek:tt:

Credits?

• bLazeDex Development
  • Jescolta - for the GMC
  • Sir Jolin88 - for the fixed itemeditor
  • Philax - for the raw item editor
  • alsyundawy - ^^ mah bestfriend

Last edited:
Quit
Reaction score
you can also use your GMC even you did not put in ur Ranserver or in Dedicated server

in short you can edit in your PC without accessing your dedicated server

i know expert knows this.. just sharing my thoughts

@topic
tnx for this info bro seifer ehehe

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@nice guide BTW you Can Also Use the gmc shared by bk2483 it is allso working even the insert skill is working... all you need to update is your net frameworks... just use the net frameworks 3.5 that's all the the editor will work perfect...

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sr can i ask? When i put file item.isf and file itemstrtable.txt into gloric.rcc....GMCharEdit.exe actived i can edit items,skill,etc...But when i run [GCC]SvrField0.exe error:"[GLogicData]Start Failed:GlogicData::LoadData()
DxFieldlnstance::Create hr failed"....i think becoz different file "comment.ini" sir seifer13's Gloric.rar from my Gloric.rar....Pls help me guys ths so much ^_^....My ran ep6 s2

Reaction score
dont forget, :) the GMC needs separate folder because it has different encryption, if you put it on your Server Folder then, you will get that error

Reaction score
nice and smooth. keep it up

nc guide man!

Thanks for your guide @seifer. :thumbup1::thumbup1:
Removed your posts. Use the thanks button. Next time you do this again, there will be no warning. I'll infract you right away.
Merry X-mas and Happy New Year to you too ^^ btw already pressed the thanks button :p
You're doing it wrong Bianx. The reason why we have the thanks feature is to avoid people from posting(spamming) thanks all over the thread. Removed your post as well.

Reaction score
no bro, i mean, apply this..
=> Well, Here is the fix. Simply open your Item.isf using Sir Jolin's / Philax' EP6 Item Editor ( make sure that the editor read the Item names), and then just Tick Save button and then, as you could notice, the "Date Modified" of the ItemStrTable.txt has been changed, Now what will you do?, simply put the re-saved ItemStrTable.txt on the Glogic.rcc came from our Glogic.rar
change the word "item" to "skill" and follow it.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can you give a link where i can dowload Sir Jolin's / Philax' EP6 Item Editor . tnx ..
and
what will i put on the box

Database ODBC name:
User Database User:
User Database User:
retype password:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i am way inquiring revamp item.isf ep6 s2....

there is that tofu way revamps it to use ep6 s2 tools...

Reaction score
NICE share guide for GMC. but my ranmaneger v3.2 is not function.
please help me about my ranmaneger for ep6-s2.. and please post your instruction guide thanks.

Back