Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SHARE]Outwest Tiktok Dance Male and Female Animation

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Download Link :
password: mongfx
Video:
Reason for release : Quitting
#RebornXReVampHAHAHAHA

Nice release i have quest this files compatible on juver?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
what motion and termlist did you used in emoticon
thanks

Download Link :
password: mongfx
Video:
Reason for release : Quitting
#RebornXReVampHAHAHAHA

Reaction score
It's easy.
Main = 10
Sub = your last +1 = yy

emoticon.ini
DataNumber = xx +1
[EMOTICON_00xx +1]
Used = 1
Id = yy
Motion = whatever
TermList = whatever

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i allready did this one, and i know it, but still not working
check this out mate

It's easy.
Main = 10
Sub = your last +1 = yy

emoticon.ini
DataNumber = xx +1
[EMOTICON_00xx +1]
Used = 1
Id = yy
Motion = whatever
TermList = whatever

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I love doing TikTok with my husband. Even though my husband was actually against TikTok, after I started making money due to the visualizations I bought from , he completely changed his mind. On the contrary, we post more together and share our lives. Already a large part of our family's income is due to TikTok. I love TikTok, and we like to try all the trends that appear on TikTok, haha. Go and follow us!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Such videos had become viral on TikTok and other platforms. As far as I know, the song from the video is in trend now, and you can get more than one million viewers easily using it in your video. Unfortunately, TikTok doesn't pay you a lot of money per video; to be more precise, thousand views, but if you manage to make your video popular, you can make a lot of money from TikTok. Let's not forget about advertising campaigns and other ways that can help you increase your profit.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I liked this dance, it looks fresh and is just gaining popularity in Tik Tok. I will definitely try to dance as well!

Back