Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Share] My Rancp

Reaction score
Dutch_X - [Share] My Rancp - RaGEZONE Forums

I Hope you Like it

if you dont like it
ON you desktop CLICK START then Press U 2tims

Making this RANCP
start time at 7am
end at 10pm
Overlay 15hrs for this Rancp

Merry X-mas ^_^

Download:
MD5

NOT MD5

update for news

just copy and replace the index thank you ^_^

Password: nonidpass

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thx to: Ran Aether, BK , Diculous Ran

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
even though i am not using this cp that you created all i can say is 10/10 for the template.. nice job merry christ mass

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i download your new control panel...is it working in EP5? i try it but the password is md5... i really like your control panel..but i dont know how to make password non md5.../can i request for non md5 sir?please??if its ok to you.. merry christmas... kasanting na nyaman a control panel ine...

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
wow...very nice theme...thanks for the share...btw...is it compatible with ep4 or 5?

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Bianx the item shop is still hackable in this CP.. the only difference between this CP and the CP shared here before is the template..

Last edited:
Reaction score
i think like this on Cabal CP or Dekaron CP,

RIP and Edit and Use the BK Code,,

well, even u say that ^^, he dont need ur opinion he-he. if you like the theme he share then just like it, and if not, then shut your mouth up. you're making a man so bad bcoz of your words :mad:

its good to share. but how can a sharer can share if someone is downing him? :mad:...

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Seifer13 you are right..... no one is asking if this CP is rip or what so ever.... hehe
@dutch_X Keep up the good work.....

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey dudes! can you help me with this?

Object not found!

The requested URL was not found on this server. The link on the referring page seems to be wrong or outdated. Please inform the author of that page about the error.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

Error 404

localhost
12/24/2010 3:55:17 PM
Apache/2.2.14 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.14 OpenSSL/0.9.8l mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.3.1 mod_apreq2-20090110/2.7.1 mod_perl/2.0.4 Perl/v5.10.1

Reaction score
well, even u say that ^^, he dont need ur opinion he-he. if you like the theme he share then just like it, and if not, then shut your mouth up. you're making a man so bad bcoz of your words :mad:

its good to share. but how can a sharer can share if someone is downing him? :mad:...

what it's bad on my post man ??????

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 AM ----------

@Dutch_X

your item shop it's hackable and your add stats hackable and more hackable

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@dutch_x it is secured but the problem is how you will reverse the md5 to non md5....
@ramispo yeah your right but a simple script will do the trick to be secured.....

Back