Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Share] SeiferXIII Control Panel

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Tutorial:

Download Control Panel > upload/extract to your web hosting/xampp/etc... > extract the Database.rar > import SeiferCP.bak in database > modify global.php in htdocs/www folder after you download/upload/extract > end

Download link:

VirusTotal:

Credits/Special Thanks:
SeiferXIII(Original Works)
LeakerTheGreat(leaker/me)

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Tutorial:

Download Control Panel > upload/extract to your web hosting/xampp/etc... > extract the Database.rar > import SeiferCP.bak in database > modify global.php in htdocs/www folder after you download/upload/extract > end

Download link:

VirusTotal:

Credits/Special Thanks:
Nice thread sir [emoji106]

zet

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Tutorial:

Download link:

VirusTotal:

Credits/Special Thanks:

great day :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
just explore global.php modify all and this line for admin panel
/* BEGIN DEFINITIONS */ public $def = array( 'admin_username' => array('username','password'),

after you modify admin username and password that same in registered account then go in login page logon then go in

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
/* BEGIN DEFINITIONS */ public $def = array( 'admin_username' => array('username','password'),

after you modify admin username and password that same in registered account then go in login page logon then go in
Any editing in global.php sir?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Condolence bro for sharing this panel without a permission to the owner.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

im using php 7

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Condolence bro for sharing this panel without a permission to the owner.
who cares? you only Ducking NOOB WEB DEV im just a leaker you know why? you only know how to make website by using dutch x php function and copying other's web template then putting dutch x php code dont blame me if i leak his panel coz its already spreading shut the duck off?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
who cares? you only Ducking NOOB WEB DEV im just a leaker you know why? you only know how to make website by using dutch x php function and copying other's web template then putting dutch x php code dont blame me if i leak his panel coz its already spreading shut the duck off?

Hahahah how about you? Pro Hacker? Pro LEAKER? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH CREDIT GRABBING LORD STFU FAT BOY

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
login adminpanel success but just can delete, can't edit or post new update new, download or itemshop
how to fix problem?
how to run admin panel? cant log in please help me thankyou
ERROR for site owner:
Invalid domain for site key

Reaction score
Disable capcha in file register.php
After edit as leakerthegreat already guide

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
try to re download this one then do this method to fix your admin paneljust explore global.php modify all and this line for admin panel/* BEGIN DEFINITIONS */ public $def = array( 'admin_username' => array('username','password'),register a account in registration after you register modify admin username and password that same in registered account then go in login page logon then go in

Back