Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Share] SeiferXIII Control Panel

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to translate Quest Text in ran online. I looked in Glogic.rcc but did not see.
What is it in the file?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
[h=3]Panel Prob. cannot redirect in account panel before login
37019439_1861079093915644_2037275551688818688_n - [Share] SeiferXIII Control Panel - RaGEZONE Forums [/h]

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
website is currently not available, please standby what's wrong with this sir ?

You're using xampp?
try use xampp 1.6.7 and download ntwdblib.dll
stop apache then go to xampp folder > apache > bin replace the ntwdblib.dll then start apache
also make sure that sql connection is correct.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're using xampp?
try use xampp 1.6.7 and download ntwdblib.dll
stop apache then go to xampp folder > apache > bin replace the ntwdblib.dll then start apache
also make sure that sql connection is correct.

thank you sir but I'm hosting this through hostgator, what sql is compatible to use sir because I'm using sql server express 2008 and sql management 2008 is this right sir ?

sir during registration says buffer size incorrect. how to solve this one sir ?

thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
does anyone here who use hostgator before I've got an error of connection between my SQL database to hostgator ? but on my server side I perfectly work this panel without errors and same settings but on my hostgator I got Website is currently not available, please stand by. thank you

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
anyone here can give the link of vp 2 ep convertion php code

Back