Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Share update interface

Master Summoner
Reaction score
you didnt get it bro belt is for the wing slot

Z3OWQuA - Share update interface - RaGEZONE Forums

you didnt know how to appreciate a help :D

RIque48 - Share update interface - RaGEZONE Forums

you didnt get it also bro your interface is different, look closely bro, i think we are different source.. hehe

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
RIque48 - Share update interface - RaGEZONE Forums

you didnt get it also bro your interface is different, look closely bro, i think we are different source.. hehe

HAHAHA because you set it to hat. yes its very different source but if you follow my instruction you can add slot for wing but you didnt follow my instunction instead you getting mad at me. and we are the same base source my source is doom source also

Master Summoner
Reaction score
HAHAHA because you set it to hat. yes its very different source but if you follow my instruction you can add slot for wing but you didnt follow my instunction instead you getting mad at me. and we are the same base source my source is doom source also

i followed your instruction bro and im not mad at you..i think the problem is in my Gui..:)

Reaction score
guys are you done with the database problem with this client?

why you cant create character? ts source releae here in this thread is incomplete source!

because we fixed this issue we use the source of this thread and doom ran client, you can create character but the problem is random bugtrap so better dont focus in this thread anymore focus release by chopogz source+client

the source of ts release here in this thread is INCOMPLETE!

If I have to clean this thread again, I will more than likely hand out enough infractions to give time outs. I certainly don't like wasting my time :)

* Don't instruct users to PM you for any assistance. Post it here. If you do not, I assume you will sell/charge for services. This is against the rules and I will hand out infractions

* Quit the petty arguing. If someone's being an butt, report it and ignore. Let staff handle the shenanigans

* Stop linking to Facebook. This isn't an advertisement section. Help people Here or get out

I thank you for your forced subordinance, Happy Friday!

Edit: Thank you to the individuals actually trying to assist also, you the real MVP

I REQUEST THAT THIS THREAD TO BE CLOSED

Reason deleted links of his files.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah i see. im trying to compile this source into doomran source so i can fix the login but i think its not compatible due to some codes are missing though.

CLOSE THREAD DELETED LINKS AND INCOMPLETE RELEASE.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why you cant create character? ts source releae here in this thread is incomplete source!

because we fixed this issue we use the source of this thread and doom ran client, you can create character but the problem is random bugtrap so better dont focus in this thread anymore focus release by chopogz source+client

the source of ts release here in this thread is INCOMPLETE!

I REQUEST THAT THIS THREAD TO BE CLOSED

Reason deleted links of his files.

sorry bro i have massage from moderate to delete this thread you can visit my blog :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i upload in here

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
[SUB][/SUB]I try it and recode some code for “This name not available” . and its work fine. but your new interface have random bugtrap ingame not in emulator such as trade accept, open npc, duel,open pet and etc. but thanks anyway

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea it has random bugtrap when decoding the source. i did it. and there are missing code in codbcchacreate that is missing.

Back