[simple share] random value generator

Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    devsixx TheKiller95 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Mar 2011 Join Date
    worldLocation
    291Posts

    happy [simple share] random value generator

    [simple share] random value generator
    This is a simple software I created using vb.net on vs2k19.
    The purpose of this software is to help those new developer that having hard to set their random value(.bin) right.

    Summary:
    1. Software is free to use! haha
    2. It requires .netframework 4.0 I think.
    3. How to use it? simple, just click and add value. You'll get it when you use it. haha
    4. If you didn't like the percentage value of each stats chance, you could just edit them.
    5. Copy and paste it to your desired .bin
    6. Btw, I guess the percentage I used here is hard reform rate. So feel free to adjust them.

    I'm feeling a thankful to all developers out there that always gives support to the newbie eventho not all the time (so newbie will not always spoonfeeed themselves).

    So yeah, here it is.

    Credits:
    me (devsixx) for developing this super simple software.

    Dont like it? well just ignore it I'm no one tho.

    S/S: https://pasteboard.co/JNH5n14.png
    Attached Files Attached Files


  2. #2
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! thewinner3 is online now
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2015 Join Date
    Tokyo.JapanLocation
    389Posts

    Re: [simple share] random value generator

    im fast as f boi hehe thanks sir

  3. #3
    Hardcore Member skysy125 is online now
    MemberRank
    Apr 2015 Join Date
    120Posts

    Re: [simple share] random value generator

    Nice share thanks sir

  4. #4
    Hardcore Member a4t333ch is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2019 Join Date
    129Posts

    Re: [simple share] random value generator

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKiller95 View Post
    This is a simple software I created using vb.net on vs2k19.
    The purpose of this software is to help those new developer that having hard to set their random value(.bin) right.

    Summary:
    1. Software is free to use! haha
    2. It requires .netframework 4.0 I think.
    3. How to use it? simple, just click and add value. You'll get it when you use it. haha
    4. If you didn't like the percentage value of each stats chance, you could just edit them.
    5. Copy and paste it to your desired .bin
    6. Btw, I guess the percentage I used here is hard reform rate. So feel free to adjust them.

    I'm feeling a thankful to all developers out there that always gives support to the newbie eventho not all the time (so newbie will not always spoonfeeed themselves).

    So yeah, here it is.

    Credits:
    me (devsixx) for developing this super simple software.

    Dont like it? well just ignore it I'm no one tho.

    S/S: https://pasteboard.co/JNH5n14.png
    wanted to know where did you base your 2% , 5%, 15% and 78%?

  5. #5
    devsixx TheKiller95 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Mar 2011 Join Date
    worldLocation
    291Posts

    Re: [simple share] random value generator

    Quote Originally Posted by a4t333ch View Post
    wanted to know where did you base your 2% , 5%, 15% and 78%?
    what do you mean? I cant understand your question haha. I used those value just to make it harder to get max value.
    If you're asking where did I put those value configuration, Its hard coded within the source itself. maybe soon ill update it so you could add the percentage from the application.

  6. #6
    Hardcore Member imasexgod3 is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2010 Join Date
    129Posts

    Re: [simple share] random value generator

    thanks for this

  7. #7
    Member EmpireZ is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2020 Join Date
    C:\xampp\htdocsLocation
    99Posts

    Re: [simple share] random value generator

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKiller95 View Post
    This is a simple software I created using vb.net on vs2k19.
    The purpose of this software is to help those new developer that having hard to set their random value(.bin) right.

    Summary:
    1. Software is free to use! haha
    2. It requires .netframework 4.0 I think.
    3. How to use it? simple, just click and add value. You'll get it when you use it. haha
    4. If you didn't like the percentage value of each stats chance, you could just edit them.
    5. Copy and paste it to your desired .bin
    6. Btw, I guess the percentage I used here is hard reform rate. So feel free to adjust them.

    I'm feeling a thankful to all developers out there that always gives support to the newbie eventho not all the time (so newbie will not always spoonfeeed themselves).

    So yeah, here it is.

    Credits:
    me (devsixx) for developing this super simple software.

    Dont like it? well just ignore it I'm no one tho.

    S/S: https://pasteboard.co/JNH5n14.png
    good job bro.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by a4t333ch View Post
    wanted to know where did you base your 2% , 5%, 15% and 78%?
    that just number for chance to get good value stats, same like number of bin drop items

  8. #8
    Hardcore Member a4t333ch is offline
    MemberRank
    Jul 2019 Join Date
    129Posts

    Re: [simple share] random value generator

    Quote Originally Posted by EmpireZ View Post
    good job bro.

    - - - Updated - - -


    that just number for chance to get good value stats, same like number of bin drop items
    was pertaining if it was base on rsf of gs. :)

  9. #9
    devsixx TheKiller95 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Mar 2011 Join Date
    worldLocation
    291Posts

    Re: [simple share] random value generator

    Quote Originally Posted by EmpireZ View Post
    good job bro.
    Hahaha yeah bro feels wanted to share something to help newbie with my newbie skill hahaha.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by a4t333ch View Post
    was pertaining if it was base on rsf of gs. :)
    Nah it wasnt ran gs based, its my own percentage that i came up with hahaha.

  10. #10
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! geprielle is offline
    True MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    PhilippineLocation
    267Posts

    Re: [simple share] random value generator

    Quote Originally Posted by TheKiller95 View Post
    Hahaha yeah bro feels wanted to share something to help newbie with my newbie skill hahaha.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Nah it wasnt ran gs based, its my own percentage that i came up with hahaha.
    theres error come up. https://pasteboard.co/JVSK9rr.png
    RAN Online
    Episode 10 / Magician Class / Extreme Reboot / & / Lot updates.

  11. #11
    Registered Rekesan is offline
    MemberRank
    Dec 2020 Join Date
    10Posts

    Re: [simple share] random value generator

    Thanks! But I think the percentage on it is not aligned on Ran GS, but then again, it can be editted manually. Thanks again!

  12. #12
    Registered jr00t is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2021 Join Date
    8Posts

    Re: [simple share] random value generator

    Is this for Ran GS Source? Thanks

  13. #13
    Member arwekaj09 is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2020 Join Date
    NowhereLocation
    74Posts

    Re: [simple share] random value generator

    Source code? Thanks
    RAN ONLINE WEB PANELS (GS COMPATIBLE)



Advertisement