Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[simple share] random value generator

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This is a simple software I created using vb.net on vs2k19.
The purpose of this software is to help those new developer that having hard to set their random value(.bin) right.

Summary:
1. Software is free to use! haha
2. It requires .netframework 4.0 I think.
3. How to use it? simple, just click and add value. You'll get it when you use it. haha
4. If you didn't like the percentage value of each stats chance, you could just edit them.
5. Copy and paste it to your desired .bin
6. Btw, I guess the percentage I used here is hard reform rate. So feel free to adjust them.

I'm feeling a thankful to all developers out there that always gives support to the newbie eventho not all the time (so newbie will not always spoonfeeed themselves).

So yeah, here it is.

Credits:
me (devsixx) for developing this super simple software.

Dont like it? well just ignore it I'm no one tho.

S/S:
TheKiller95 - [simple share] random value generator - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
The purpose of this software is to help those new developer that having hard to set their random value(.bin) right.

Summary:
3. How to use it? simple, just click and add value. You'll get it when you use it. haha
4. If you didn't like the percentage value of each stats chance, you could just edit them.
6. Btw, I guess the percentage I used here is hard reform rate. So feel free to adjust them.

I'm feeling a thankful to all developers out there that always gives support to the newbie eventho not all the time (so newbie will not always spoonfeeed themselves).

So yeah, here it is.

Credits:

S/S:

wanted to know where did you base your 2% , 5%, 15% and 78%?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

what do you mean? I cant understand your question haha. I used those value just to make it harder to get max value.
If you're asking where did I put those value configuration, Its hard coded within the source itself. maybe soon ill update it so you could add the percentage from the application.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

Summary:

So yeah, here it is.

Credits:

S/S:
good job bro.

that just number for chance to get good value stats, same like number of bin drop items

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hahaha yeah bro feels wanted to share something to help newbie with my newbie skill hahaha.

Nah it wasnt ran gs based, its my own percentage that i came up with hahaha.

theres error come up. [video]https://pasteboard.co/JVSK9rr.png[/video]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks! But I think the percentage on it is not aligned on Ran GS, but then again, it can be editted manually. Thanks again!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is this for Ran GS Source? Thanks :blush:

Back