Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SpoonFeed Ran EP9 Source - With Extra Activity Source

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you so much :thumbup: , it's works. thanks for your info.
anggot - SpoonFeed Ran EP9 Source - With Extra Activity Source - RaGEZONE Forums

can share the login server and also minia file?
tried to compiled but failed for login server and minia
using release btw.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Little Hooligan, Little Bandit and other mob are not on default drops.genitem name, so you can edit on MobEdit

here my glogicserver.rcc p.s. my glogicserver.zip are in the folder so check this out, kindly re-zip and re-name in glogicserver.rcc

Please help, I already done with the instruction but still no luck (period.ini) TIA

Reaction score
how to make file .rcc // glogicserver.rcc

Copy any .rcc file , ex glogic.rcc then delete all files inside except one file(ex : defaul.charclass). Copy files of glogicserver then paste it on glogic.rcc you deleted files before. After do that , you delete the last file of origin glogic.rcc (defaul.charclass).
Then you have glogicserver.rcc after rename it.
That' what i do. Ehehehe
Maybe you can use client i updated. You should build new tool to run it.
I played this private server before. It still good but TS remove somethings. If you want to use it. You should fix the source code.
About class.may be You can make it up to 8 class just find the key of class then add more or merge it with ep10 source of agusan or some source ep 10 enable it. Hehehe
Btw. Activity function is useless if we no have tool to edit that. But summon friend. .. if you know i mean.heheehe

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys how to fix this? there's no move button. or I can't move in thanks :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Check your maplist.ini and also use your level editor if there's a registered gate id inside.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can use this rangame1 to creat character. This is database from ugn urban.
just add more column at charinfo for activity point
View attachment 167957

Tried this database and added Activity columns, but when i activated all 7 class this problem keep on existing. "name not available" for all class.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
try to add ChaContributionPoint in ChaInfo.
set as int allow null

Back