Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SpoonFeed Ran EP9 Source - With Extra Activity Source

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What release need to compile I already try release but i have an error on CryptionRCC error and raneditlev

---------
Solve sorry

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hi.

How to fix this

DB:{call sp_LogAction_Insert(4,1,0,4,73786988389466112,0,0,0)}
DB:42000, NativeError:8114, [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]Error converting data type numeric to money.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Anyone who can teach me how to fixed and make this file 6 class i give 2500 peso thank u in advance!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I tried to compiled it mate add 6 class on source still 4 class wahaha no luck

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Thanks mate SADLOVE92 & mate Lars !
I only have minor problem now
anggot - SpoonFeed Ran EP9 Source - With Extra Activity Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Visual HP bug it has damage but it seems the hp bar still full anyone ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried testing the files and it works great. But the problem is that when im trying to add custom skills on it using the SkillEditor it seems some of the effects are not responding accordingly.

Note: I decrypted & Encrypted the effects of the custom skills but no luck. Effect does not show on mobs but only in Character.
Can someone enlighten me?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
anggot - SpoonFeed Ran EP9 Source - With Extra Activity Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Level editor is bug how to fix this in source code? i cant add new gate tia

Back