Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Super Release Happy New Year GS Server Files and Tools

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To those who asking for database, if you guys are a REAL DEVELOPER, prove it, create your own database, you have the executable. it is your turn to create the missing stored procedure and table,

NO HATE, lets accept the fact that almost here in ran development section are a compile developers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To those who asking for database, if you guys are a REAL DEVELOPER, prove it, create your own database, you have the executable. it is your turn to create the missing stored procedure and table,

NO HATE, lets accept the fact that almost here in ran development section are a compile developers.

dude. create database without source its not easy. u think developer are fortune teller.

not all tables appear in the error log

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone share workable for Ran GS files database *.bak files (RanGame1, RanLog, RanShop, RanUser & etc).
Thank you for appreciate your reply.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i think no one will share the database someone is selling this files , this is just a show off not official

Reaction score
actually this is a good share, the only problem here is not everyone can create database

i think they share this so people could start buying database,cfg, and other file so they could gain something from it, cause hard to sell source/bin files :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
actually this is a good share, the only problem here is not everyone can create database

i think they share this so people could start buying database,cfg, and other file so they could gain something from it, cause hard to sell source/bin files :)

your right mate :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Compatible Client & Database Please. I wanna try.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
dont bother use this bin, what I found so far
1. another server bind authserver to specific ipaddress
2. user database and password database is encrypted on xml configuration, unless you have decypt and encrypt logic, no way to get work on real db
3. this bin use ADO DB connection other than ODBC DB connection. ADO connection using connection string that harcoded, that make database that uses port other than 1433 is useless
4. Missing RanMiniHoldem DB

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dont bother use this bin, what I found so far
1. another server bind authserver to specific ipaddress
2. user database and password database is encrypted on xml configuration, unless you have decypt and encrypt logic, no way to get work on real db
3. this bin use ADO DB connection other than ODBC DB connection. ADO connection using connection string that harcoded, that make database that uses port other than 1433 is useless
4. Missing RanMiniHoldem DB

Man that kinda sad. Seems the purpose of these gs files shares is to show off only. But, i thank everyone behind this and for sharing the working emulator for gs, at least we can play the game in offline mode and do some stuff. No more hoping and wishing.

*bakamitai playing in the background*

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As I said before, no one will share the ran gs source here (including me), lets make it straight to the points, we us developer are in needs of money that's why we build a server.

I just laugh at people who think they have their own files while using company sources. soon i will release latest GS source with complete version client (include old client) :eek:tt1:.
link :
have fun and have good day :8:

Come on man, based on my understanding (correct me if i'm wrong), you don't have the right to sell a source you do not own originally, even if you modify it and even if the official server was terminated, the source is legally owned by the company alone, unless they have sold it TO YOU.

Please look for a legal way to earn money.

Reaction score
Today I tried to run the ran gs files using quirex client and the files shared by TS. And here's what appeared:

[19:43:09] [ERROR] Session server connection failed
[19:43:14] [ERROR] SetConnectionString error
[19:43:14] [ERROR] ADO: OpenConnection Failure.
[19:43:14] [ERROR] CjADO::AppendParam userNum
[19:43:14] [ERROR] caller userNum source:NULL desc:NULL error: 80004003 msg:Invalid pointer
[19:43:14] [ERROR] CjADO::AppendParam @ChaNum
[19:43:14] [ERROR] caller:mad:ChaNum source:NULL desc:NULL error: 80004003 msg:Invalid pointer
[19:43:14] [ERROR] ADO: ExecuteSP() Failure. Connection MUST be opened.

And this one also :3

[19:48:09] [ERROR] ConnectAndReceive connect WSAECONNREFUSED 10061
[19:48:09] [ERROR] Session server connection failed
[19:48:21] [INFO ] Please wait until server stops
[19:48:21] [INFO ] DbExecuteMan ExecuteLastJob Game
[19:48:21] [INFO ] DbExecuteMan ExecuteLastJob Log
[19:48:21] [INFO ] DbExecuteMan ExecuteLastJob User
[19:48:21] [INFO ] DbExecuteMan ExecuteLastJob Web
[19:48:21] [INFO ] DbExecuteMan ExecuteLastJob Shop
[19:48:21] [INFO ] Last Database Job Executed
[19:48:21] [INFO ] == Update Thread ends
[19:48:21] [INFO ] WorkProc End
[19:48:21] [INFO ] WorkProc End
[19:48:21] [ERROR] WSAAccept 10004
[19:48:21] [INFO ] ListenProc end
[19:48:22] [INFO ] object_pool Name [PER_IO_OPERATION_DATA] Create Max Object [0]
[19:48:22] [INFO ] object_pool Name [PER_IO_OPERATION_DATA] Create Max Object [0]
[19:48:22] [INFO ] == Client Manager closed
[19:48:22] [INFO ] == Message Manager closed.
[19:48:22] [INFO ] == Database Manager closed OK
[19:48:22] [INFO ] == Config Manager closed OK
[19:48:22] [INFO ] Server Stop OK
[19:48:22] [INFO ] =======================================================

Not a typical kind of ran private server files. It looks like something hardcore inside to config all of the settings. What thing I've missed on that part?

Ok, I just realized that sql must be encrypted using string encryptor which is not included shared by TS.

Back